cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Collision Errors on interfaces

I am getting collision errors on couple of interfaces on the my WS-C4506-E switch. The interfaces are all RJ45 interfaces.DIST_SW# sh int gi 3/22GigabitEthernet3/22 is up, line protocol is up (connected)  Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet Port, address is...

jennyjohn by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C4500 Sup Redundancy OS upgrade.

Good morning.I am trying to upgrade the C4500 engine redundant equipment to the OS. Current version: 3.4.0SGCurrent ROMMON: 15.0(1r)SG5New version: 3.11.3aENew ROMMON: 15.0(1r)SG10 // configredundancymode sso It is operating in SSO mode. However, in ...

inb by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Business (CBS350 switches | 240AC Access Point | RV routers) & Cisco Business Dashboard

Hi community, I am looking into dedicated hardware to install in some small branches. I discovered the Cisco Business model range which seems good for what I need. I've some questions regarding those hardwares, and also about the Cisco Business Dashb...

Upgrading 6807 VSS single SUP

Hello! I have 3 pairs of 6807 VSS switches. Each stack is single supervisor VS-SUP2T-10G. Current version is (s2t54-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(2)SY6ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(50r)SYS2 Recommended version iss2t54-advipservicesk9-mz.SPA....

3850 priority queue drops

I have a 3850 that I’m trying to figure out what is going on with queue drops on threshold 1 on the priority queue. I'm using 1P7Q3T with auto QOS on a ten gig interface with a CIR of 2 Gig setup using the bandwidth command.  Below is how the queue b...

Resolved! ISR 9141 - Add Routed Interfaces

According to this table the ISR 1900 series supports EHWIC, HWIC, WIC, or VWIC cards. As far as I have found none of these are routed interfaces, but layer 3 switch interfaces. Does the ISR 1941 support cards with routed interfaces?

tresdodi by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Link Yoyoing

Hi All,I'm investigating a bit of an outage we had on our Netgate based Ipsec VPN which I think is almost certainly related to the netgate. But looking on our core switch stack which is a pair of SG350XG's,  I note in the system log a lot of entries ...

cre8toruk by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes