cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Configure 3750x Stack

I have 2 brand new 3750x switches that I need to configure in a stack. When I try to configure them as a stack the stack ports show that they are down. Any suggestions on how to get past this? Also are there any step by step guides out there that wou...

putney_m by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Catalyst 3750X Fan error

I have installed a new Stack of Catalyst Switch 3750X (2x WS-C3750X-24T-S).Network Lan works good by I think to have a cosmetic error:FAN 1 is OKFAN 2 is OKFAN PS-1 is OKFAN PS-2 is NOT PRESENTBoth fans of couple of Switch work good with green led.Ca...

Resolved! Logging vty connections

Hi,I would to log all telnet connections made to my L3 switches.  I would like "show log" to capture all telnet connections made, similar to when configuration changes have been made.  From time to time, an audit is needed.Example:*Dec 22 18:01:07.15...

HSRP active without priority en preempt

I have 2 router R1 and R2 with ip address 10.10.10.1 and 10.10.10.2. 10.10.10.3 is the stanby address. both have default 100 priority.I would like to know if i can make R1 active without changing the priority and without using preempt command ?A frie...

blacktrack by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 1812

Hello All,  I recently purchased a used Cisco 182 router and experiencing some difficulty setting up the unit and navigating through to find some answers.  First, I do not have a consloe cable at this time and that might be a significant cause of dif...

Resolved! Can we Stack between already stack two WS-C3750G-24T-S and two new switches WS-C3750G-24TS-1U

Dear all,In the current network topology. We have two WS-C3750G-24T-S in stack. And we have two stack cable connected between them. Now we want to add two new  WS-C3750G-24TS-1U in stack with the other two switches. I already install the same IOS in ...

Design tip, redundant gateway!

Dear forum.I have a layer 3 network, using ospf, no layer 2 between my C3560 devices, please take a look at the attached pdf.I also have two layer 2 devices, that I would like to connect to this network (these are two Allied Telesyn AT-8024, simple L...

Cisco 3750-X 48 POE issue

Hi All,   I have a been trying to get some Polycom Soundpoint 335's powering up on Cisco 3750-X's. Some 335's power fine, others give this error in the debug*Mar  1 04:24:39.441: ILP uses DC Disconnect(Gi3/0/26): state= ILP_DETECTING_S, event= ILP_AU...

damicall by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes