Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have 3 WS-C3560G in our network we use 2 of them for only LAN connection for 2 diffirent domains, in one of these 2 domain when we ping the IP of other servers in the same domain we get a large diffirent in ping time:Reply from 10.0.10.10: byte...

Hello everyone,I have a bunch of sites with Cisco Routers that are VPN'd to our central location to use our Windows Small Business Server (Active Directory, DNS). I have setup the Cisco Router as follows:ip domain-lookupip dns view defaultdns forward...

Hi,I have a simple setup as seen below. The ASA has aprox 80 subinterfaces, giving each server/customer bascially a /30 net.I do have one extra 2800 and one extra ASA5510, so I'd really like to utilize them for high(er) availability/Fault tolerance.I...

3moloz123 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3750G-12TS-S   fiber siwtch with 12  1000Mbs fiber ports and need to rate limit  the traffic leaving the swtich on several ports down to 25Mios version 12.2.50SEB3I know srr-que can be applied to the interface for outbound traffic and its in 1...

jschweng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP Ranges

Morning All,I am about to start installing two new (and very nice) Cisco 2960-S switches into a network as explained below:6 - Servers10 - Network Printers10 - Wireless access Points1 - WatchGuard Firewall (x750e)80 - 120 client PC's and Devices.Curr...

can anyone pls tell abt the exact range of vlans..some docs says its from 1-4096 and some says 1-1005.even in extended range some docs says extended range starts from 1006-4096 and some as 1024-4096.my understanding isvlan std range :1-1005(with 1001...

Hi,other than seeing spanning-tree portfast trunk configured on trunk ports and spanning-tree portfast on access ports, what is the difference between the two commands. Are there any built in safety features with Spanning-tree portfast trunk?Thanks, ...

Hi,I am experiencing high memory utilisation on my 2950 switch. CPU is normal. I am not able to get  a clue how to get it reduced. I am attaching some of the output here and eager to get a solution for this...Thanks Richard

Hi All,There are 3 switces stacked & spanning-tree root primary for one vlan is configured on it. One of the stack port showing as the STP inconsistance state.Name                 Interface              Inconsistency-------------------- -------------...

I have one central server that will be tied into a switch with about 24 other server. I need to push large 200 GB+ video files from this central server out to all the other servers. We are ok with 10/100/1000 ports, we have plenty of time to move the...