Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Redistributing OSPF to BGPThis my scenario:RT(7)--------OSPF Area 0 ---------- RT(5) -------------BGP--------- (RT10)X.X.X.0/24 Area 2I want to redistribute a host ip address (X.X.X.X/32) from OSPF to Private BGP session ( RT(5) ). The host address b...

oscarc by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CIsco used to have something called SafeHarbor that would allow one ot look and see what was the recommended version for a particular Cisco model.  Is there something like that now where the Cisco public can view the version numbers that the Cisco so...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Alli have 2 X 6509 in vss mode. each C6K has dual sup running SXI5.i have noticed that the active sup is in one chassis and the bacup sup is in the second chassis and not in the same chassis, that is when the active cpu is down the role of  active...

Dear Support-Team,i studied IEEE 802.1q supports only one spanning tree instance for all VLANs.For achieving load balancing cisco intrioduced PVST+.then how PVST+ will work with IEEE802.1q???Regards,MJR

Dear All,        i faced repeated issue with Cisco2921 , it can't respomd to any ping or console although its Power supply LED is ON.when i replace it with another new one it is working fine.is it issue a global issue in this model?

Hi everyone,Here is our (very simple) network topology :- 3 switches : A & B & CA is the main switch (2970G) to which B (2970G) and C (2960S) are connected.- Between A & B : 500/600 Mbps pike bw- Between A & C : 400/500 Mbps pike bwThe problem is tha...

Hi i have this situation with a router 877 ios 12.4T:interface vlan 2ip address 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0interface vlan 1ip address 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0interface Lo1ip add 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.01)i would like to block any type of traffic to vl...

atomicgia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings. I just set up a new 3750x stack of four switches and it's working fine. However, the StackWise is running at 32G, not 64G, which, according to the Data Sheet from Cisco, StackWisePlus is supposed to be 64G when in Full-Duplex mode. Of cour...

m.glosson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Here is output of policy map from my routersh policy-map  Policy Map CORP_POLICY    Class MATCH-FTP     police cir 56000 bc 1750********************************1       conform-action transmit       exceed-action drop    Class MATCH-HTTP     po...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been doing some Cisco training and question came up "Is CoS supported in Ethernet?"  I had presumed sobut the answer said that CoS was only supported on 802.1q and ISL trunks.  So my question is - if you configure"auto qos" on an access switch p...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes