Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Network Design

We have a network of of about 150 users but only one subnet. We are currently using Netgear switches. We have 2 core switches. Both the servers and the L2 switches connect to these core swiches. All workstations and printers connect to the edge switc...

Hello,I'm designing a network containing two 4900M switches, which need to be linked to eachother using two 10Gb links. Instead of using X2 transceivers (X2-10GB-SR). I want to save costs and use the OneX converter (CVR-X2-SFP10G) with the TwinAx cab...

Hi,I would like to check if anyone is familiar with the 3750X switches' power supplies. Its stated in the datasheets that a C16 connector is required. My customer would like to connect these to a UPS which typically uses a C14 connector. Understand f...

Hi,I am trying to limit to 10 MB one gigabitethernet interface.I am trying to apply the following :policy-map bedsides description Limite 10Mb Bedsides class Bedsides math ip  police 10000000 8000 exceed-action drop class class-default  police 10000...

mcusine by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need some support to enable jumbo frames on a LAN composed by some Cisco 3750, 3750-E, 3560-E and 4900M.The 3560-E acts as the Core switch and it is connected via 10 Gbps trunk links to the LAN as per scheme attached.The customer needing is ...

Hi all,Can any one tell me if its possible to have two diferente chassis type from Cisco Catalyst 6500 to form a VSS systemExemple:Cisco Catalyst 6509-NEB-A   and Cisco Catalyst 6513-E, with the same VS-SUP and modules.Thanks

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am upgrading the IOS of my 4506 switch. I had connected my lan cable to one interface of switch and one interface to my PC.Ip to interface is 10.1.1.1Ip to PC is 10.1.1.2.  I am able to ping the switch from my pc but not able to ping the pc from...

Hello AllI have Cisco L3 network.Some tech people think Per VLAN Spanning Tree has some bad affects on HP switches.Let me ask this wayI have full VLAN 20 on the HP switch and trunk between Cisco switch.Also on the port of cisco (which is connected to...

ergonullu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes