Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am looking for a bit of assistance regarding a potential EEM solution I am using IP SLA to track the state of 3 remote destination IP addresses.  In the event of all 3 being unresponsive for a period of time, my default route is pulled and r...

joneswill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All;    We are a big Campus LAN network with 2960G series on the access layer and 6509 in Core layer and we want to deploy QoS. As recommended we want to classify and mark the traffic at the access layer. We got more than 150 types of traffic whic...

Himy company has recently bought two cisco 3560 switches which can do BGP.I have suggested the use of default route based on what I have read in the document and I don't think these routers can handle to store the routing tables from the ISPs.I beliv...

Hi,I am doing a project of upgrading Cisco IOS access switches for my company, I will have to do these all remotly which are placed all over Europe & UK.I am in the process of writing a project plan and a bit stuck at the risks section.Can you someon...

Hi all,I explain the sitaution.I have a customer which has a stack of 4 C3750G. Until 2 days ago member 1 switch in the stack was the master switch. Then cause of a power blackout member 1 switch which was the master went down and member 2 switch bec...

lap by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ExpertsWhat IOS do i need according the below output in order to run VSS,if it doesnt support,Please Mention to me the sup 720-10gb that fits inside my Chassis2)any Module for FiberChannel fits in the 6509-E for the SANPlease Examine the Below out...

Hey everyone.  I havent had to do this to often but need some assitance on running a loopback test with telco.  We have a gig link with verizon and have been asked to run a test to their loop that is facing us.  Not sure if I should select external o...

vblaha by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a customer who has ordered ISR-G2 seriese router which is expected to be delivered after 3 or 4 weeks.So at this moment i need to position an alternative for him to get basic internet connection.They have 20 users who need internet c...

Hi...The problem suddenly started today, connecting any new Server/PC to  the 48 port Module (WS-X4648-RJ45V+E) makes the port flapping, but nothing shows on the  log. The flapping is not frequent. The port connects for almost 2  seconds, then stays ...

mo shea by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Vlan ACL's restricts traffic only between hosts in the same vlan or does it also have the feature to restrict traffic between two different vlans?For example if there are 4 layer 3 switches and all 4 switches have Vlan 10 spanned. We have config...