Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear forum members, I have a question to ask you before I move on.While I was building a switch config, I had a pretty similar config from another switch, with crypto pki self signed certificate generated.When I changed, the VLANs IPs and some other ...

Hi,I am attempting to set of a Site-to-Site VPN between a Cisco 1720 and a Cisco 861.  The 1720 is equipped with the VPN module.  I followed a tutorial, that was virtually identical to another tutorial that I found.  Here are the steps that I followe...

jack by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I just power on 2951 Router and erase default configuration and reload after that router show username I write username Cisco password Cisco router show access deny.I did password break from rommon mode write reset command and show up characters ...

aminulnt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a test network configured with a mix of Cisco and Juniper routers. Multicast traffic (PIM-SSM with ASM) properly flows through the entire network. I have a Cisco 3845 configured as the RP, and I am trying to use the "ip pim accept-register" co...

Hiwonder if anyone can assist me.I have a Cisco 4500 unit running IOS cat4500-entservicesk9-mz.122-54.SG.bin.Recently the box has stopped showing any cdp neighbours. All i get is this:CH-4507-01#sh cdp neiCapability Codes: R - Router, T - Trans Bridg...

Hi,       Can etherchannel (using two uplinks) be configured between a single 2960 and a stacked 3750 switch.Connectivity will be like thisone cable Switch_2960_A going to  Switch_3750_1 of the stack and second cable from same Switch_2960_A to Switch...

cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,I cannot seem to get my config quite right.  I want to open my NAT but I can only seem to get it to moderate.  I think it has something to do with my ACL because I am pretty sure that I did all the port forwarding correctly.  It must be a sma...

ckendzora by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,please i need your assistance and knowledge about how to use HSRP passing through a Metro ethernet ring.We have two sites connected with Metro ethernet and some vlans extended between that sites.SiteA have the 3750X Stack as a Core and HSRP p...