Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,I want to configure police command in Qos to reserve bandwidth since bandwidth command not supported in my linecard.Requirement is police command has to reserve bandwidth, if exceeding  bandwidth reservation it should go to class default.

cssam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have one 3750 switch stack, with everything collapsed into it; and a second stack of switches arriving. We are in a Datacenter environment, and my concern is best practice design, and how we should prepare for switch stack 3 and 4 (we are expectin...

martens72 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every body.How are my net pro friends doing? I have few question about the about the data field in tcp header.   I asked this question almost 7 month ago, as i was reading through my  post,  another question  arose in my mind.   we know  that  whe...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all¡¡¡I have some doubts about the prioriti traditional or extended in STP. I don't know why its necessary using one or other. Can anyone explain me in easy words the differences between this 2 forms to obtain the ID priority???Thanksss

ciscolover by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Multicast on 802.1Q Trunks issue;Scenario-igmp enabled on 2950 / 2960 / 2900XL access-layer L2 switches & dynamic mrouter via uplink port to 3560 (PIM sparse-mode + cgmp config on data vlan);Ghost v11 multicast imaging server (source) on one a...

syson suy by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,        i have one typical problem.I was configured wireless access point 1140 and integrate with windows IAS (radius server) for authentication to wireless client.My server vlan            10my AP vlan                 2My clinet vlan       ...

Dear Experts I need help on the bandwidth managment.We have two offices A and B both connected with 2Mbps P2P link.I want to limit the bandwidth for particular servers as wel as application basis.For example server1 or group of servers should use onl...

Does anyone know what the average port-to-port latency is for the Cisco C3560X series switches (for layer 3 routing, preferably).We have a Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560X-24T-S and are seeing about 25 microsecond latency under not much load and are wonderin...