Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

A customer currently had two data centers in different locations, connected via dual 50-Mb carrier circuits in a port channel between single switches on each end.  (Thus, there is no current routing between sites, and both sites create a single Layer...

Hi Team,I was wondering if anyone can give some answers to this....is there anyway i can prioritise where to point broadcast address to?Like e.g.interface vlan 2     ip address 10.1.2.1 255.255.255.0     ip helper-address 10.1.1.50     ip helper-addr...

We have a 3550 with qos configured as follows:interface FastEthernet0/47 description voice switchport access vlan 13 switchport mode access no ip address mls qos cos 5 mls qos trust cos wrr-queue cos-map 1 0 1 wrr-queue cos-map 2 2 3 wrr-queue cos-ma...

Hello,Yesterday , for my own information and training , I have reformat and delete everything on my CISCO 1841.When I put back the file with TFTP , the file was well imported but not working completely.My script contain VLANS , none of the VLANS wher...

Hi,We have dual sup engine in the VSS domain (6513). For real implementation I cannot find much of information related to this. I need some guideline or help in clarifying these gaps: 1)      Cisco document mentions that the failover across the sup e...

hii m trying to creat vlan on cisco catalyst switch 2948g-L3.but some it seems that vlan command is missing in my ios versionthis is the output of my sh version commandRouter#sh versionCisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) L3 Switch/Ro...

Resolved! ACl list confusion

Hi everyone,I am not sure if this is a beginner question or not.  I have never quite mastered the acl list concept and I have what I beleive is a serious need for one.I have recently added a 1252 ap to my network, it is connected to a 2950 which is c...

Hello,we have a scenario (see attached drawing) with 2 servers connected to two Cisco 6509. These servers ar configured for MS NLB. We have done the necessary configs on the 6509 (static arp, and static multicast) according to this document:http://ww...

Hi,A multicast server is connecting to a layer-3 port with multicast int ip addresses on the switch end and server end.i'm looking to block all (except the must haves!) UNICAST traffic and allow only multicast.What ACL commands would be needed.this i...

SSS999888 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! INTERNET ACCESS

Dear allI am a network admin of a small comp.We  have around 100 users.Right now we have flat network off all unmanaged  switches.We have web serever, database server and file server.Users use  web applications and file servers.We have an asa 5510 an...

soumik1979 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I hope someone can help me with this question.My network is set up as the diagram.I now need to turn on Jumbo Frames on to VLAN 30 for a storage network.To do this, i need change the mtu to 9000 on Switches A+C+DBy doing this....will this cause an...

criitdept by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes