Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I am looking to find the reason on why the cisco routers always drop teh second ping in the last traceroute packet.Just curious to find out  , so if anyone knows the explanation ....would very much appreciate to know.Thank you!Regards,Vlad

Hello is thi slink finehttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_password_recovery09186a00800942bc.shtmland do I have to bring the interfaces up before I finally run copy run startthanks

What should be configured on a Cisco switch when connecting to a SUN server configured to do IP Multipathing on two interfaces ?My customer configured the two connecting ports in a etherchannel but I disagree because the two technologies( IPMP and Et...

mariusst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Modular IOS

Anyone have current experience with Modular IOS? It has been a few years since this feature set was released. Is the code fairly stable now? We are doing device upgrades for our core routers and I could see where we may benefit from modular even thou...

Resolved! C4507 SUP 6L-E SSO

All,I have dual SUPs 6L-E on C4507. It was configured default SSO mode. I have EIGRP running on port G1/1 and port G2/1. When I issued the command" redundancy force-switchover", am I supposed to see EIGRP neighbors reestablished? Will SSO be able to ...

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It seems that Web-auth and auth-proxy are not supported on 3750-x (I am running 12.2(55)SE IP-Services IOS).CONFIG 1)!ip device trackingip auth-proxy auth-proxy-banner httpip auth-proxy name HTTPPROXY http inactivity-time 60!interface GigabitEthernet...

grodoni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,      i have two 6513 core switches , wanted to connect to ASA.. Now these devices can be connected by two ways1) One cable from each 6513switch , going to ASA  ( My question over here two ports on ASA can be given IP address of same segment)2) On...

cisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a stacked switch 3750g on our DataCentre with 5 x 2960 switches hanging off it. All 5 switches have their own vlan.  I was trying to set it up on tacacs using aaa new-model.  I applied the aaa new-model config and the other aaa accountin...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to understand what is the difference between CB-WFQ and HFQ. Cisco says that HFQ uses Hierarchical Qos but I don't see any difference in the configuration between CB-WFQ and HFQ.Could someone explain me this difference (maybe with...

lap by Level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is an example of the command show adjacency:Switch#show adjacencyProtocol                   Interface               Address   IP                   FastEthernet2/3       172.20.52.1(3045)   IP                   FastEthernet2/3       172.20.52.22(...