Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI have two switches 3750, previously these were working fine but dont know due to some problems , now one of these switches is working as provisioned mode and other as master because i have created stack. both have same IOS version. plz suggest...

Uplink fast almost require no time to send the data, means we skip all learning ,listening state..If so how switch will gather mac address and how root port and designated port selection happes?

We are thinking of allowing jumbo frames in our server environment, especially for isci traffic, but i want to double check my interpretation before implementing this (devices to use are 65XX-Sup720 in VSS and 3750-E clusters.Are the following assump...

wholemans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I tried a ISSU upgrad on a pre-production VSS system the other day. I was going from SXI3 to SXI4.Everytime I issued the issu-runversion command both Active and Standby unit reloaded. I tried to get it to work with diffrent images but everytime I ...

I have a cluster of seven 2960G switches.  On six of the switches I have set the hostname succesfully.  On the seventh switch, I can set the host name, and everytime the switch is reloaded, it gets renamed with a name that is a variation of the comma...

bkesting by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2811 Flash Memory

Hi,I know the corporate answer on this but I thought I'd toss this out. Has anyone used non-Cisco flash in any of the 2800 series routers before? I'm using 2811s for my remote site access routers and I want to upgrade the flash to 128MBI realize th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card