Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a doubt, Suppose i have a VTP Mode transparent switch that is connected in between a VTP mode server and VTP Client switch somewhat like this SW1(Server)--------------SW2(Transparent)--------------------SW3(VTP Client)I knw Transparent mode si...

Hi All,Need Solution here to understand GLBP load balancing  or any other possible solutions which would best suit our requirement.Here we have 2 X 5 Meg Ethernet connections terminating on seperate CPE routers. The ASA boxes are behind CPE connected...

Hi All,We have one layer 3 switch. Configured monitor session to copy all the data in vlan 2 ports (RX only) to one sniffer port. There is one interface in this switch configured as a router interface. As I know router interface doesn't carry vlan in...

I am struggling with a couple of people on designing a new campus in regards to layer 2 and spanning tree.  We have an established distributino layer with dual 6509 chassis that are innerconnected with a layer 2 trunk.  The access closets are dual co...

I have a series of 2950,2960 & 3560 switches on my network and I am wanting to fine tune the settings on these switches.We are not running any POE instruments on any of the switches in question.So I am trying to have the switches setup in the most ef...

Hi,Can anyonehelp me understand an issue with ARP logic?  I installed a multi-context firewall and did not use the auto mac command.  The router showed (for example) for the subinterfaces on the contextsarp ip x.x.x.30  mac xxxx.xxxx.fee1arp ip x.x.x...

We have witnessed the following memory dump on the collocated router.  find the remedy for this *Jul 16 10:03:26.942: %SCHED-7-WATCH: Attempt to enqueue uninitialized watched queue(address 0). -Process= "Virtual Exec", ipl= 0, pid= 192,  -Traceback= ...

Hi,I would like to know if this is even possible? If it is possible, can I assign static mac address to route the other switch? For example:  If dest mac address matches A:B:C:D:E:F, send it to port 38.  So if Port 2 receives this packet, it will be ...

I have a 3750G-PoE-48 stack with 4 units.  Member 3 of the stack has around 15 ports with Receive Errors ranging from under 100 to almost 50,000.  None of the other stack members show any Receive Errors.  Could it just be coincident on the devices pl...

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup 802.1x PEAP in my home lab. I have:a windows 2003 enterprise server with SP2 and latest patches running asActive Directory, DHCP, DNS, WINS. The AD domain name is LAB.The windows 2003 is also running Cisco ACS 4.0.1 with a self...