Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I would like to know if there is any config required to enable last 8 combination ports of Cisco 4948 Switch.I dont have a requirement for GBIC and would like to use ports from Gi1/45 to 48 thru regukar RJ45 but they are showing down.Seems ...

To all Find the attached file  i have scenraio Permiter Router have 1 link of internet Secondary router otheri have give router to my ASA route Outside 0 0 192.168.100.100  Lan subnet will go the perimeter router to established internet connecitvity ...

We are currently in the design stage of our VOIP upgrade. All of our ip phones will be powered viaPOE. I need to alert on power consumption for each 3560 via the snmp tool I currently use.Does anyone know the correct OID string that will give me the ...

dclee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I've got a quick question that I really cannot find much information about.  I'm currently moving into a facility that's going to be using single-mode fiber to the desktop, and folks have voiced concerns that there could potentially be problems b...

Jkloza_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We purchased a few SFE1000P switches to use in conference rooms ( because they are fanless ) and need to configure them to participate in our VLAN enviroment.  I am running into a problem with connecting to the switches after I configure the VLAN tru...

I am trying to assign an ACL to a management VLAN so that no traffic can tranverse between the managed and management networks.  This is the configuration that I used.access-list 100 deny   ip any 10.255.255.0 0.0.0.255 logaccess-list 101 deny   ip 1...

hi experts,i've enabled DHCP service on a Cisco router with the following requirements:10.0.0.0 /8 network with usable or lease IPs: 10.0.1.48 - 10.0.1.247the config i did was below:ip dhcp-excluded address 10.0.1.1 10.0.1.47ip dhcp-excluded address ...

Hi everybody,I want to know if there is any command that delete the configuration of an interface in one time, either of using "no" for each config.assume this config:interface GigabitEthernet1/1 switchport switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switch...

goldenbmw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I ran into the issue with web-based application is not working on PCs in 2 of my VLANs. I have network with 2 "core" switches: 1x 4006 and 1x4506. There's router "on the stick" config for VLAN routing for all of the VLANs, but 2 I'm having problem...

forman102 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Just out of curiosity...I was wondering if the logging synchronous feature was always supported in Cisco IOS or perhaps it was introduced at some point in time in one of the earlier versions?

fener001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes