Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've got an issue in a production environment running RIPv2 at a customers site which I can re-produce in the lab.RIPv2 with no auto-summary command and serveral 10.x.x.x networks.My problem is that even after entering "no auto-summary" the rip da...

Hi all,I have somthing strange showing up via Netflow.I have a 4503-E running 12.2(53)SG1. It has 5 VLANs:Vlan 240: 192.168.240.1/24Vlan 241: 192.168.241.1/24Vlan 242: no IP, no SVI, but has 192.168.242.0/24 traffic on it.Vlan 243: 192.168.243.1/24Vl...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,1)I configure the RIP Ver 2 and No auto summ. on both Router RIP working fine no issue.Now my query is while I do DEBUG WITH UPD on any one router and it show the RIP V2 Multicast IP (224.0.0.9) and 520 Port No. this is why?Because I study RIP is ...

abhi-adte by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears ,I'm seeing too many input errors and aborts  on my ATM interface .  488308 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 2098 overrun, 0 ignored, 488417 abortWhat could be the problem ? I heard that this can be because of NPE limitation ? Is there is any work...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF WITH LSA 3??

Hi,OSPF use distance area vector logic for interarea route, it is use by ABR I want to know how is it because OSPF have SPF so what is the use for SPF and Distance Vector in OSPF.Pls help to share... Thanks,Abhinay Adte.

abhi-adte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks,My trivial question:If the fibre cable is connected to SFP/GBIC port on on one side and the other side is not connected anywhere and is only hanging in the air.Will the LED indicator above the connected SFP/GBIC port be Green, or will it ...

Hello,               I am having all 3560E as my edge switches. All the ports are having IP phones connected and PCs are connected to IP phones. I was looking forward to implement port based security.              First of all is it a good practice t...

Resolved! Limited Access

Him,i am configuring a username and password for one of our trainee and i want to provide him with access level to clear port security only " means i dont want him to access the config mode"which privilege level should i provid him

Hi,I am very new to Cisco routers, and i am having great difficulty in configuring an 877W.With the help of a guide from the Cisco website, I did the basic configuration of the router using the blue terminal cable.However when I restart the router, I...

Cyberdog1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this configuration on one of my router.#ip nat inside source static 10.151.16.47 213.234.32.69 route-map ABC reversible#sh route-mapABCroute-map ABC, permit, sequence 10  Match clauses:    ip address (access-lists): 102   Set clauses:  Policy ...

I a brand new 3750 Cisco switch, my co-worker is sending the configuration for the switch. How would I take the config my co-worker is sending and copy it the new switch?The new switch has no config on it.Thanks!!!!!!!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card