Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NTP issue

Please,Could anyone explain why 200.160.0.8 is not become the master for my CORE layer? I want to get time from external NTP after I want replicate that for client switches.ntp loggingntp clock-period 17179869ntp access-group serve-only 95ntp mastern...

HiI have a router cisco 7604 VXR with two outside connections, each one associated to a set of addresses. I have defined a default gateway for one  of the set of addresses and a source routing to define the gateway for the other set but it doesn't wo...

alopez by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have just removed a 3750 from an existing stack and want to use it as the first switch in a new stack.  I've cleared the config and the VLAN Db, but the switch number still appeard as 9.  I tried to renumber the switch using the commandswitch cu...

Recently got fiber between the buildings. We have an ethernet handoff to our routers. Would like to know proper configuration of interface that is recommended for this type of router to router setup. I have one router going from gigabit ethernet to a...

Could some one  explain what is the exact difference  between lsa 3 and lsa 4  and what is the significance of each of these lsa and when  will theese lsa come into the pictureAjai

athambi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a very bizarre issue. TFTP transfers are very slow when I have my server hooked up to my Cisco 3750. Transfers were working fine a few weeks ago. However, if I hook my server up to a netgear 5 port unmanaged switch, and then the netgear t...

mgyurgyik by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am sure sombody else has encountered this before:I have stack of 5 x 3750 switches configured with several VLANs, no issues. (VTP is set to Server on this stack)I also have an older 3550 which has a trunk interface conneciting to the 3750 stack. (V...

I have a Cisco Catalyst 3750 switch that is a route point for network 206.223.104.0.  We are learning routes for this network from one neighbor at the business partner and we need that route to be preferred.  We also have another route to the 206.223...

I have a 4510R Chassis with 2 SUP Vs (10-GEs). I have 2 24 port Gig Copper line cards and 6 48 port fastethernet line cards, filling my chassis. My question is:Can I use a Gig Copper port on one of my 2 linecards as my main uplink to another switch o...

Sighclops by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working at a client site today, and am trying to prune some routes from one path,and add them to another.  As I examine the configuration on this specific router, I come across the following:route-map bgp-eigrp-rm permit 10match ip address bgp-e...

Hello all...  Here is my issue:I am trying to connect two WAP4410N Wireless-N Access Points to a WRVS4400N Wireless-N Gigabit Security Router.I have the following configured on the router:                B/G/N-Mixed                Channel 6          ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card