Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,All my TwinGig converter modules have a part number " CVR-X2-SFP V02" on them but trying to order a new one and the vendor says the V02 doesn't exist. And nothing shows up on the site dealing with that part number. Does the V02 matter or not?Thank...

Hey Guys, in this opportunity, i need some help with this Switch. Does anyone has a quick manual for configuration e installation of this switch. Also i would like a graphics, or some images of this switch for knowing. Any link or doc that you recomm...

I have a Cisco 2811 router with Advanced Enterprise Services, NME-16ES-1G-P, WIC-1T Serial Card, and (2x) FE ports.I have 17 devices (servers, VoIP phone, etc.) that need to be on the same VLAN.  Essentially, I just want to use the NME-16ES-1G-P modu...

GET1TDONE by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a switch 6500 series running cat os version :8.6(4).It got rebooted last night and i am attaching the show loggs: I am attaching the show tech....... Is this a memory leak issue : As there are many holding memory....  ****************** show...

Hi GroupsI have a small problem. I have a 6506, 2 x 2500W, 1 x SUP2When bootet the "sh env" reportsfan-tray 1:  fan-tray 1 type: WS-C6K-6SLOT-FAN  fan-tray 1 version: 1  fan-tray 1 fan-fail: OKchassis per slot cooling capacity: 43 cfmambient temperat...

Hi Guys,We are currently trying to re organise our switching  topoloogy and  i have a question about stackwise cabling.We use  3750 48 ports and 24 ports depending on how many ports we need. I have  included a link to what the phyiscal network will l...

kcornally by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to remotely map the topology of two 4507's connected to two core 6509's that have dual sup 720's (slot 5,6) and two 6816-GBIC modules (slot 1,2) . The sup's are in Active/Hot Standby, respectively. When I do a sh cdp nei command from either...

Hi,we are using the cisco CAT 6500 in our networkone of power unit is failed we replaced with the new one but after installing its powered on but not in the redunant modeDIST65-01.TC2#sh power redundancy-modesystem power redundancy mode = redundantsy...

hello I was stuck without as CATOS for my 2948g - and now I have one Being all happy that I can finally put get my system back on it's feet,Brought the system up to rommon, condole cable connected - and terminal working,but - now I have no connectivi...

guy.tetru by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MSTP Question

Hi,1. Can we configure two different MSTP regions in the same switch2. We have two core switches interconnected between each other and we have two edge switches. each edge switch has uplinks to the two cores. In this scenario can we configure only on...

Our hot standby SUP crapped out last night and we already got a replacement from Cisco.Now, after I insert the replacement hot standby, what excatly should I do?Looks like I will have to copy the IOS from the Active SUP to hot standby SUP.How about c...

opers13 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes