Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to route all traffic from a PC to an alternativefirewall for all internet traffic but the policy does not appear to be workingThe PC sits in VLAN 100 and has an IP address of 1.1.1.1Both internet firewalls sit in VLAN 200, the primary is ...

Resolved! Valid IPv6 address

Hi all,I was studying for cisco exam and there is question if this address is valid IPv6 or not2002:7654:a1ad:61:81af:ccc1any answersthanksmahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2950 switch connected to a Cisco 4507 withGBICs and fiber. Just recently the C2950 started to be unresponsive to pings and when successful the response time is around 1800ms. The switch is servicing clients fine and I can ping clients ...

Data VLAN 192.168.3.0Voice VLAN 10.50.50.0DHCP Server with both  ranges is 192.168.3.201Gateway Linksys: 192.168.3.254Switch  configuration: -ip routingno ip domain-lookup!         vlan  2-3 !interface FastEthernet0/1 description *****Link to  2801**...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,if I snmpwalk Nexus 5000 running System version: 4.1(3)N1(1a) likesnmpwalk -v 2c -c <community> <ipaddr> ifTableI see all ifIndex, for Channels, 10G Ports und also FEX Ports. Further I see ifDescr, ifType, ifMTU etc. (all statical variables) for a...

Deal all,I have a stack of 3750e switches with various VLANS, and I would like all VLANS to be able to communicate with eachother. I am administering from the native VLAN on 10.118.3.0, however I cannot ping any otther VLAN.Show Run is attached. Can ...

neilmac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,    There is router in my network in which SSH was working fine. due to some reason we erased all configuration. after that im not get console of router via SSH eventhogh i have configured Transparent input SSH.there is one more router i...

md farook by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We are facing a strange problem that the mac-address-table address 02:01:00:00:00:00 is flapping and belonging to more than one machine, because of which the core CPU switch utilization is increasing a lot. As there are access switches conne...

ranjit123 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I need a little help, verification.  We have some 6509's with MSFC's running a bunch on virtual interfaces and we want to limit the bandwidth on one vlan/interface.  Here is my interface config:interface Vlan110 description slow lane ip addr...

mtp337 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Maybe the question should be.  When is old too old?  I can't find on the Cisco site a break down of which models support IOS.  I am not looking for current models, as far as I know they all support IOS now, but older models to avoid/upgrade because t...

rwagner by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes