Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Event manager

Hello,I need to load some license related commands every time the computer is powered off and back on. I have thought about using event manager but I have not only used it with IP SLA to implement bck and in this case I would not know how to apply it...

Hi, I wanted to create object-group ip port OBJ_WEB_PORTS with the content of:eq 443 - this is acceptedsource eq 443 - this does not workUnfortunately, the syntax is not valid. Device: Cisco C6880-X-LEFor 9K switches (C9300-24T) there is no issues wi...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Guys I am finding it difficult to identity the root cause of the copy failure when trying to copy the image 17.3.4 from the TFTP Server to the Cisco 9500-48Y4C. Command used is : install add file tftp://10.10.10.10/cat9k_iosxe.17.03.04.SPA.bin I c...

Ravs by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have CISCO nexus switch connected to cisco firepower . At firepower,  for Eth1/4 ( VLAN 4) we have did public to public IP nating. ie 104.76.32.10 to 104.76.32.10( for example onlyIn this case Eth1/4 can communicate with other Eth/xx ports but can...

Having issue with some devices not being able to save to a file server using SCP .  The problem seems to be a 1 way issue so it's not a FW issue also I have devices which are the same device running the same code  yet one works but one does not work ...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, device with IP address 192.168.0.1 is connected to a Catalyst 2960. When I ping to that device and do a show ip device tracking all command, this IP address is listed as expected (state: active: source: ARP). But when I do a show arp, this IP add...

Hello,Sorry if i put this in the wrong board, i wasn't sure where it should be.I'm a student at a IT education and these days we have about Cisco IOS, primarily on switches. Our teacher provided us with a cheat sheet, but without any explanation of w...

trane.m by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,I have 9500 series Switches which is facing the firewall and plays the DNS Proxy role for clients and everything is perfect. What is the problem I want to renew license with CSSM and therefore it needs to contact tools.cisco.com. I have teste...