Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

C6500-SUP720-3B#wr %No memory available: Update of NVRAM config failed! ---------------------------------------has anyone a explanation ? the Configuration is not that big it should definitl...

e.hoehn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a stack of 7 3750s, all on the same IOS, 12.2.25 IP base. Today the entire stack stopped passing traffic and there was one switch cycling power and not booting up all the way when it got to detecting the stackwise portion of the POST tests....

Hi,I am facing an issue with GW redundancy using HSRP. When the active link goes down, the switchover to standby link takes less than 300ms. But when the active link comes back, there is a packet drop for more than 1 sec. It seems to be for return tr...

prakashj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 3560-48TS-S running IPBASE ver 12.2(35)SE5 IOS.When I do show mac-address-table dynamic it only shows the addresses it is learning via its uplink port Gi0/1. No addresses are shown for any of its Fast Ethernet interfaces. I haven't ...

markrawson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In practical Scenario when to use MSTP and PVST.What is difference between bpdugard and Bpdufilter.

nasr.khan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to move our power from 110 to 220. We have 2 power supplies running in a non-redundant configuration. Is this ok to move one supply at a time to 220 without causing problems?

MMstre by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I am trying to setup a basic network for my new company. I have two sets of subnets which I would like to communicate to each other through my Linksys RVS4000 (enable VPN later).129.200.99.xxx255.255.255.129192.168.1.xxx 255.255.255...

Shinyhead by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm just needing to find out if I need to setup Netflow on a router or not. What happens to the VLAN ID info when an IP Packet leaves a router that does not have Netflow enabled. Is it discarded.Thanks

Will this extend our main site's local subnet to a new MetroE site? (Need sanity check.)The main site is routed to a MetroE multipoint net. The router's MetroE interface emits mostly untagged traffic but also creates a dot1q VLAN 99 dedicated to on...

I have a SVI running PIM. With 1 sender and 1 receiver on a single muticast group over a the same VLAN, I get no data loss. As soon as I add another receiver (igmp join), I experience data loss and output drops on the all of the receivers ports.

plavine by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes