Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm testing a multicqst application (server and client) and am experiencing very high CPU load on my 4948 due to the IP Input Process.I've read document ID 41160 related to this but don't have a solution yet.It's a very basic test scenario, with s...

mariov652 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In order to reduce the impact of ARP spoofing attacks, I would like implement DHCP snooping and dynamic Arp inspection feature features on our Cisco enterprise network.Test were conclusive for all devices connected directly to cisco switches.Howev...

enaforhmd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTP Issue

cisco WS-C3750-48TS switch(vtp client) is not synchronizing with VTP server(4506 switch). Both server and client in same domain.how can i fix this.client's configuration revision no is 0 and server's configuration revision no is 93.

arun by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I know that we an SVI can be 'up' with either an access or a trunk port allowing the related VLAN.Lets say on Switch 1 we have a routed port on a switch (subnet x.x.x.x), an SVI (subnet y.y.y.y/24) and two trunks connected to different switches (S...

I have a new 1841 router that I am trying to setup DHCP on. When I enter the option command string ie> option 130 ascii "MITEL IP PHONE" , I get an error saying "% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.", where the marker is just before the word IP. ...

gusy we have a starnge problem i hope someone can help me out with that we had 3640 router which was connected to 3750 swicth and a lan printer was connected to that swicth as there were only two users (as the whole office shifted) now we have upgard...

hi experts,i have a 2821 router set up for tacacs for default login and configured enable secret. the funny thing is that when i telnet into this device and login using my tacacs credentials, it directly prompts me to privilege mode (router#). my oth...

In our core switch we deployed a ACL to filter the traffic coming into our network by IP access-list command binding on the WAN interface and we have interface overload command based on the access-list to allow LAN traffic going out we deployed a new...

We have 12410 router with Cisco IOS software, we have inside it PRP-2 ,and two SIP-601 with SPA-10X1GE-V2 on each. and on the other end 7606 with 24 GE port SFP.can we configure EtherChannel (link budling) between the 12410 (SPA-10X1GE-V2) and the 7...

We have 12410 router with Cisco IOS software, we have inside it PRP-2 ,and two SIP-601 with SPA-10X1GE-V2 on each. and on the other end 7606 with 24 GE port SFP.can we configure EtherChannel (link budling) between the 12410 (SPA-10X1GE-V2) and the 7...