Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ExpertsI am running a network with couple of cisco switches and Huawei switches, currently I had a Huawei Switch CE6810 which is root bridge and the mode is RSTP in both brandsI am facing issue with RSTP as Huawei is the root bridge and cisco is a...

I am really interested in the.. Cisco Systems ASR-920-24SZ-M ASR920 Series 24GE Fiber and 4-10GE ModI would be using it for large events with about 5 to 10k active clients. I already have a router that i like and im comfortable with and it is really ...

joshhboss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will configure 14 VLANs in total. I will connect all Firewall Interface to one of the L2 Switch and I will cascade the other L2 Switches with that L2 Switch. In this case, do we need Trunk? Please check if any problem with such configuration.There ...

FW-L2 Switch.png

We received 3 new C9200L-24P-4G switches with IOS-XE 16.12. Additionally we ordered the C9200L-DNA-E-24 licenses which were linked to our smart account.Our CSSM On-Prem was already running with latest version 8-202112. Now we updated the switches to ...

1.png

I am working with a 3850 as my L3 switch.  If I do a sho ip arp on that switch I have an entry in there that needs to be deleted.  If I do a clear arp-cache or clear ip arp the entry still remains.  I have tried the clear command several times over t...

Hello,  I've recently deployed new Cisco Catalyst switch in my network (C3850). In order to simplify interface configuration and limit the size of the running config, instead of cofiguring each port separately, I've deciced to create interface templa...

lnw-team by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Community, I am a NOOB at this stuff, but I have an IT guy who is helping me (a little in the background), but we are both stumped.... MY ISP is Shaw, and I have the XBR7 modem (latest) on their 1GB package. When I run a speed test with my l...