Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have two WS-C3850-24T-E switches stacked together and running the IP Services Licence. We are planning on getting a WS-C3850-12XS-E as we need around 12 x 10gig ports to connect to our servers and the only network modules that can be supported ...

venkie_pai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to remove 3des-cbc for SSH as this was identified as deprecated ssh cryptographic settings.does this mean if you disable 3des-cbc all the aes-cbc mode will be disable right?And what is the impact on the switch operation? 3des-cbc Thre...

ER2022 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, could anyone point me to documentation on how to upgrade a 3560CX from 15.2(4)E8 to 15.2(7)E5. I have the image already but the options I normally use on older switches aren't available and I can't find anything online. Thanks in advance

35kod by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Which image can I upload on a Cisco 3560 24pts  switch to be able to configure OSPF?  I'm currently getting "protocol not in this image".

Jabez.ade by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I am faced with a hardware dilemma and maybe someone could help me. Recently, some older Cisco 24-port switches (3560V2) have been relocated to our department. The problem is that these are DC switches... Is there any possibility to chan...

Not sure what is going on, but all of a sudden there are about 5-7 port on the 48 port 3850 switch where it will not boot the phone. There are other phones connected to the same switch which is working fine. I have tried the following and none of thi...

gavinr98 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgraded the IOS on one of my 3850s this past weekend.  I went from 16.9.4 to 16.12.7, which from everything I read, should not have been an issue. I had a major issue - the entire config was wiped from my switch.  Fortunately, I had a saved config...

newberntac by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently running a pair of core Nexus 9508's in nxos mode and now have requirements to add quite a few sets of "remote" leaf/ToR switches in various places in the DC. The 9508s are running OSPF and HSRP, etc. My question, the ToR switches. Is...

ThariqAli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Vlan creation??

We are using few cisco  switches and all have a similar vlan (vlan 100). currently we use a new switch and wants to add this vlan100 to new switch. So can I use normal commands for creating vlan in this case.S1 (config)#vlan 100S1(config-vlan)#name o...

Hi,I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether or not the Cisco IE-1000 series switch supports configuration via CLI. So far I have been unable to find supporting information that demonstrates that this is possible. Can someone confirm?  Addition...

hello,I am looking for SKU codes of the licenses for 3 products. Who can help or where can I find them please?=> Cisco Email Security XaaS Subscription=> Basic Support for Cisco Email Security => AntiSpam, Sophos, Outbreak Filters, Central Mgmt & Rep...