Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.My cisco is WS-C3560-24TS-SMy ios c3560-ipservicesk9-mz.122-52.SEMy aunomus is 196714Please hemk my ios dont support bgp after 65635.Avaliable ios for cisco WS-C3560-24TS-S with suppot bgp after 65635.Please help my.Please answer my.

villi1977 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hellowe are using c3750 stacks in our access layer. we have configured portsecurity feature: we only allow 2 Mac @ per port.the configuration looks like this:interface FastEthernet2/0/45 switchport access vlan 110 switchport mode access switchport po...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a 4500, and are looking into future server virtualisation, and as such, the switch ports that are connected to the servers are configured as trunk ports, and given ports are configured as follows:interface GigabitEthernetx/y switchport tru...

dmease by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1720 router and I just want to do a few quick things to get it up and running. I do not know much IOS.I want to connect to the WAN address on the 4ESW card, and my LAN (192.168.1.0) on the Ethernet port.I would like to ensure there is some m...

Resolved! 2811 not booting

Hi,I have 2811 router it show junk characters when i boot it everytime and also clt+break is not working.Please suggest how to recover from this problem

Resolved! PoE Question

hi experts,lets say i forced a range of switch ports for PoE (power inline static), some ports will connect to IP phones and others would be just PCs. my question is, will the PoE enabled port harm the PC or other device not using PoE if i plugged th...

Hi, folks:I need a very cheap VPN solution for a small business. The company has about 20 employees, and about 5 or 6 of them will need remote access through VPN. Another requirement is that it be an application-based VPN, such as an SSL. You know, y...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I just wanted to ask you about HSRP interoperating with non-Cisco switches.I got two Cisco 2800s with four different interfaces (3x FastEth, 1x ISDN). HSRP will be configured for three of them (the fourth is an ISDN connection, and as far...

fvalpondi by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, we have 2 Cisco 6509 Sup720 core switches configured with PVRST and 2 3Com edge switches that support only one instance of RSTP for all vlans. What will happen if I connect them together? Does the 3Com switches will send a BPDU on each VLAN a...

04_TCRMCQ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card