Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Sir, Can we write a “rate-limit output “rate-limit input” command in Cisco Switch for restricting bandwidth to 512kbps 0r 256Kbps per port in below model switch instead of “policy map” ? Model: ws-3750G-24T-SIOS: c3750-advipservicesK9-...

Hi, I need to control traffic thr multiple VPN tunnels to limit BW use by one one single VPN.Now it is 6MB link shared by 13 p2p vpn tunels and Internet access. How could I achive this, for axample I need to limit 2MB maximum use by any VPN tunnel du...

asoka by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This document tells that Cisco 4500 can have upto 5 span session. I currently have two running on my Cisco 4510 but I'm unable to create the third session and get the following message:% This platform allows a maximum of 2 concurrent sessions with RX...

nawas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, What are the prerequisites and necessary conditions that are required to implement an ipv6 based lan setup. I have a 4506, 3560 and a 5500asa firewall, the 2 switches are connected onto the inside zone of the firewall and need to work on ipv6....

Resolved! Q0S with VLAns

Hello Experts,,,Guys..We have Centralized network with 4 different location, each location is conected via MPLS cloud..on each site we are using 2600 /2800 routers and 3750 stacked switches.. switches with default vlans are working fine..we also have...

205000jag by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Can someone explain me about below two questions those are..1. What is the OSPF states and process?2. What we have to check step by step for one new switch if want to connect in a existing VTP enabled LAN.Regards,Naidu.

Hi,here is a part of our router configurationinterface fastethernet0 description WAN Interface ip address 71.5.x.x 255.255.255.252 exitinterface fastethernet1 description LAN Interface ip address 124.247.x.x 255.255.255.128 ip address 172.16.x.x 255....

All, I have read every doc on ethchannel and how it load balances traffic depending on src mac, ip l4port etc, I can not find any info on the command output for the show etherchannel detail command. What I am looking for is the load portion, at the ...

gfremgen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had to recover a password and go to rommon mode and able to load a new IOS for my router 2811 but would not successfully load and save my configuration.Can anybody help me on how to fix this and tell me what's going on.Thanks,June