Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Day All!General question....was wondering if that are any known issues with Poe network cameras and the 3750E series. We are introducing network cameras into our business mix and the first camera that was installed looses connectivity every so o...

mtoth by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If my ISP were to go offline and the route that I am tracking is removed, is there a way to set a time before it can return to the main line? I know I could simply pull the cable if the line goes down but I am wondering if there is a way to automate...

ngthen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to configure my Catalyst 3750 to act as a IGMP stub (proxy) in order to forward all IGMP packets rather than participate in PIM.I succeed once, but now it doesn't work anymore...I've been trying to reconfigure it, but without full succes...

Hi,I was wondering if it is possible to give a privilege access and let a person only put a specific vlan ID on the switch port but not all VLAN IDs available on the switch.This is because I had DMZs on the LAN switch, and I don't want to give access...

i'm doing some old-school stuff here but for the life of me I'm not getting the routing correct.i have a remote office RTR (1700 rtr) connected to the central office RTR (2851 rtr) via their fastethernet ports.to setup a dial up back up solution i pl...

Hello All, I have a cisco VTP domain setup, incase I decide to add another vendor switch(say nexus/juniper), how can I get them to speak to my core switch as these switches dont support VTP. Manually creating vlan and using dot1q tagging/trunk...

Hi Guys,I am confused I am trying to configure vlan access list in cisco 3750. But it is not working. Software version is C3750 Software (C3750-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(44)SE.Following is the configuration I tried and it was working in cisco ...

Hi I have a few 2960G switches connected into a ring topology with 3750E (EMI) stack. The 2960G switches are configured with 2 vlans. There are some multicast sources that must be connected to 2960G switches and the hosts receiving multicast traffic ...

Ronyn____ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I know it's important to set "enable secret password" but I can't understand what's the importance to put password's for line vty?Hope you can help me understand guys. Thanks.

helios999 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes