Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I am seeing the following output for one of my multicast groups:(*, 224.0.17.42), 3w2d/stopped, RP 0.0.0.0, flags: DC Incoming interface: Null, RPF nbr 0.0.0.0 Outgoing interface list: Vlan3462, Forward/Sparse-Dense, 3d04h/00:00:00, H ...

neovestit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do GLBP work on the Catalyst 4506 or just the 65xx? Is there a IOS version requirement? Any links to technotes would be appreicated.

I have cisco 3560 switch and I configured vlans on it,my switch is attached with Cisco ASA 5510 in the ASA there are 3 interfaces, DMZ, Inside and OutsideI configured default route on switch towards cisco ASA,Internet is attached with cisco router wh...

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I know cisco recommends using bpdufilter but I have no had problems with it any one else using it?I caused me a network loop someone on the desktop team patched a cable from 1 switch to another. portfast bpduguard bpdufilter were enabled.bpdufilt...

smwager52 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'd like to enable multicast on a small environment consisting of two 3750 and couple of 2960. Will just enabling "ip multicast-routing" and "ip pim sparse-dense-mode" on all the VLAN that need multicast do the trick? The source address is local t...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Between two of our sites, i have gathered below data in terms of traffic across these.Both links are connected by 8M Cloud.Inbound - - from proxy servers 60%- from an application server (port 80) 10%- from another server (port1599) 9%- from email...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our VLAN based network file transfer is very slow.The network is of Cisco 3560 L3 switch, which connects to the 25nos of cisco 2960 series switches.1. All the trunk uplinks had been set at full duplex and 1000Mbps as per port.2.Inter and Intra vla...

HiI can't get my head round this problem.I have an office (Site 2) connected via WAN conneciton from a switch in site 1. Both sites are running eigrp.In site 2 when I do a sh ip ro 10.45.61.0 I get route not found. However if I do the same in site 1 ...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have 3 sites, and in each site I have a collapsed core/distribution/access layer setup. I don't have any users, only servers.There are two 4500 switches in each location, both running OSPF. The problem I'm noticing is that since I basical...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Have a configuration issue: I have a device on a LAN that Gathers data and then forwards that data to another IP address on the same subnet. It is custom software that is hard-coded with the destination address, the source address and destinat...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card