Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cant find anything with google. Is it possible to stack 2960x switches of different models ? Like 2960x-FPD with 2960x-FPD with 2960x-FPS ?I got two FPD models already. And need some more ports. But i dont need the 10GB uplink if i can stack the s...

So I've enabled HTTP and HTTPS. I'm able to get to the login page and login. However it takes me to what you would think the main dashboard/website but I only see the Cisco logo and the back button. I've ran a debug ip http and I am getting the follo...

mik31 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to configure a switch port for a pc and IP phone in one port with NAC  configuration?If yes, what is the configuration?because when I try to connect the hub device I should remove the NAC configuration from the port?  Re...

rahaf.94 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,using cisco power calculator for C9300-48U model and by adding few POE devices, the results shows that the switch typical power consumption without POE is 135W, and Total PoE Output Power Used is 662.40W. My question is, in order to calcu...

a.shamikh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am a student and got this assignment.I have to connect the 4 LANs of all different topologies with 2 routers.I have made this file(attached) so far and want help to configure these 2 routers further with each other.Please help me...

luckshay by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,a friend has a router EPC3925. He now wants to lay a cable in a guest house in his parents' garden, which is about 70 m away, and connect a repeater there to be able to access the Internet in both houses via the same router. The Wlan has there ...

zerenner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Under the Shows router at the bottom I seem to be having issues. I can not ping the router from the laptops and can not successfully assign DHCP to those devices either. Please help!

khickey6 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes