Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have to configure one DHCP server on cisco 2821 router.Can some body help me how to configure DHCP and what are the parameters should give.Thanks in Advance,Naidu.

Hello, i've got two Catalyst 3950 connected on stack for the production network and another 3950 catalyst for the test network. There is a crossover cable from the Catalyst of test network to one of the production catalyst in order to give them conec...

I have a strange problem with route resdistribution. I am running BGP as my egp and OSPF internally.I have multiple sites all connected by BGP. I also have cisco ASA firewalls which connect to the network via OSPF.The problem is that the firewalls ar...

bgl-group by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every body! If i want to configure switch 3550 to use 802.1x with radius server. Are the following steps are correct?switch(config)# aaa new-modelswitch(config)# radius-server host 10.10.10.10 key ciscoswitch(config)# aaa authetication dot1x defau...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 uBR's (7100 series), One boots up fairly normal going directly to the: Router> The other (see attached) boots up in an indecisive manner with interfaces up, then down, then up, then down, then ...well, you get the picture. How might I elimin...

LeeNorman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in a .1x MDA when data device is disconnected from ip phone, the data device mac address stay stick on the port used if not still present. Is there any way to flush, keepalive, timeout or whatever the sticky mac ?thanksregardsfabio

During the TFTP copy of an IOS image to a 6509 switch, the copy started going fine, then started getting out of sequence indicators.The IOS finished copying, and I see the image on the disk, but I am wondering, should I be concerned about that image?...