Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to mark all the traffic arriving at a particular switcg port with a dscp value of EF.I have the following configuration but as best I can tell its not working. If I run show access list the hit counter never increments but when I sniff on the...

Hi Netpro.anyone who has encountered this before ?Jan 12 09:32:09.701 CCT: %DHCPD-4-PING_CONFLICT: DHCP address conflict: server pinged 192.168.29.118.Jan 12 18:04:07.159 CCT: %DHCPD-4-DECLINE_CONFLICT: DHCP address conflict: client 0100.1d72.8439....

ney25 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allI have two ISP with different Valid IP addresses.regarding two cisco documents I have configured my router via route-map but the problem is when I make one link down the other link wont work until i give "clear ip nat translation *"after this...

miskoolak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every body!I just want to ask in order for router to determine if it is active hsrp router, it must compare its id with those of others in the group.. That means that every router in hsrp group must send hello to each other at start up.But this w...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Several of our WSC3750G48PS stacks consisting of 8 member switches have been upgraded to 12.2(44)SE4 last week.We use cisco ip-phones with PC's connected to them on almost each access port of the switch.Port security & auto-qos & dot1x have be...

Hi,I've configured QoS on a 3750 stack to classify / mark traffic as it enters the SVI Vlan interfaces (Voice/EF, Video, General etc.). Traffic seems to be working for some classes - e.g. EF, AF41, CS0 etc. as I see these packets hitting the next ho...

HiI am just a little confused about vaclI know it used to restrict intra vlan traffic.My question is "do the hosts in same vlan need to on the same switch for vacl to work or can we two or more trunked switches and make vacl work??