Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Some one please help!i was following this guide on how to transfer IOS images to a router.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps259/products_tech_note09186a008015bfac.shtml#proc_3600Around the part where i changed the baud rate to 115200 T...

Ireneakue by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI've been reading a book called End-to-end qos network design and the author sugest a setup which i don't think it works anyway just wanted your opinion about it.So i have a 3750 access switch with poe, cisco ip phones are conected to it and pc ...

%C4K_HWPORTMAN-4-BLOCKEDTXQUEUE: Blocked transmit queue HwTxQId0 on Switch Phyport Gi10/46, count=13773Does anyone know how to solve this? Other than hw-module reset or power cycle?There must be a more elegant solution in the world of Cisco surely?

I hope someone will be able to explain when / when not to use CGMP on a router.Our router has multicast routing enabled, PIM-SM in place on both WAN and LAN interfaces. My understanding is that CGMP needs to be enabled on the router's LAN interface ...

mariov652 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a Catalyst 6509 but I do not know if it is a Cisco Catalyst 6509-E or Catalyst 6509-NEB or Catalyst 6509-NEB-A or Catalyst 6509-V-EIn the chassis is writen catalyst 6500 Series.How do I know the chassis model??I did show ver and it showscis...

HI Team,Can you please confirm if "Cisco Catalyst 3560G-24TS" is a layer 3 switch or layer 2 switch.After upgrading the IOS to advanced IP services i still could not see any options in Cisco DM to configure IPs on each port or IP on each VLAN.Thansk ...

Resolved! etherchannel

Hi every body!Let say we have a etherchannel named port-channel p01.Po1 has three ports in access mode.My question is is it possible to configure po1 as trunk which in turn set the components ports in etherchannel as trunk?thanks a lot!

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im trying to enable multicasting on our network for ghosting.We are using a 4507R as our router and 3750 for our access switches.I have enabled IP multicast-routing and ip pim sparse-dense-mode on the affected VLAN interface's on the 4507.I havent...

I have recently upgraded our corporate internet link to 70Mbps service. I also installed a new screening router that sits between our Bell router and our firewall. When testing the download speed it appears that we cap out at 45Mbps and I notice that...

dclee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes