Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team one quick question, can i have a combination of the 3750E and 3750G in one stack, am thinking of having the 3750E as the master stack then the rest will be 3750G's.Thanks Tau

tmailula by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the WIC-4ESW compatible with the 2651XM? I've seen a document that showed it was, and so I ordered the WIC card. Now all I'm seeing is that it is compatible with the 1700. Is this true??

When trying to install SDM on my 837 router it prompts me for a user name and password as well as a hostname or IP address, how do I assign these to the router? is it just a matter of comfig t router# hostname XXX

Hello Everyone,I am struggling around with QoS configuration on a 3560.I have configured the following:class-map match-all VOICEmatch access-group name VOICEpolicy-map VOICEclass VOICEset ip dscp efip access-list extended VOICEpermit ip any any login...

I am having trouble with a module WS-X6148A-GE-45AF on 6513. Cisco Documentation says this module is supported on 6513 and Dynamic Config tool also verifies it but still receiving the eeror message. I am suspecting IOS. We are running 12.2(18)SXE4. ...

we have new switches using Cat OS TACACS plus, I have a script manipulating information from different switches, the one using using IOS TACACS no problem. unfortunately my script unable to log to the switches using CatOS TACACS plus. keep rejected....

Hi,I have an issue with 3 router on a broadcast environment. It seems that the rate of LSU message is very high : Monitoring the lan with Wireshark I can see a 300kbps flow of Network-LSA exchange whereas the network is stable and no links are flapp...

ccr_cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,I've got a Catalyst 3550-48 that hangs during bootup. The switch POST's with no errors, and I've tried booting with 2 different IOS images with the same result. Anyone have any idea what could cause this? Thanks,SM

Hello Can anyone help me with the setting up of an 837 router as an internet facing router, I have tried ans it wont work, I got the required information from the ISP but to no avail, i dont know if pulling my hair out will help...please advise

Hi all,i see slowness in network.see packet drops.check the serial linkSerial0/0/0 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is GT96K Serial MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1544 Kbit, DLY 20000 usec, reliability 255/255, txload 73/255, rxload 48/255 Encapsulatio...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a configuration problem. I have a 1760 with a 2950. My client wants 3 vlans on the 2950 and they will not be able to "see" each other after we are done. The client also want the router to do the DHCP.I setup 3 scopes on the router, set po...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am considering purchasing the following 4510R-E switch items for installation in a new building that will go online shortly.a) 1 x 4510R-E Chassis (WS-C4510R-E)b) 1 x Supervisor Engine 6-E (WS-X45-Sup6E)c) 1 x 24-Port 10/100/1000 Module (WS-X4424-G...

mark.wood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes