Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a router running the following ios:c3660-i-mz.122-5a.bin.I purchased this ios in order to do vpn:Cisco 3660 Ser IOS ENT/FW/IDS PLUS.Will it be compatible with the 3660 and could it do vpn?

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have configured many access lists, however, I see that you can use the "ip access-list" and access-list command, what is the difference between these, I almost always use the ip access list one, whats the other for?

Dear All,I need config support for establishing a tunnelRouterA--PE--My Cloud--Internet Cloud--RouterBI want to create tunnel between RouterA and RouterB. Ultimately it is tunnel between two router connected via InternetHope you understand my require...

Hi,From the show interface of a catalyst 6513, there is a high number of “PAUSE output” what does it mean? What is the effect of it?What should I do for this?Will it cause occation ping drop?This is my capture.5 minute input rate 78000 bits/sec, ...

This may seem a little off-topic, but I'm using Solarwinds to map ports on my 3750 and I'm getting discrepancies. Solarwinds will say something is connected and give me a MAC address, but then I look at the switch using sh mac-address-table inter (wh...

Hi,I wnat to upgrade the memory on my Cisco 2620 router. It looks like it has 48mb, is this possible, can you get to 24mb dimms or is it using a 32mb and 16mb?Does Dimm 0 and Dimm 1 have to be the same size?Here is my config, I want to get an IOS th...

Is thbis possible?I have 3845 and the traffic outbound is email and web. When a spike in traffic happens for email, the web is naturaly slowed down. Is there a way to throttle the mail outbound traffic so that the web inbound traffic is not too much ...

pipsadmin by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF Question

What is the function and purpose of configuring OSPF characteristics under 2 vlan interface in an HSRP set up (OSPF timers, MD5 mssage digest key, etc), but not allowing the vlan interfaces to establish an adjacency with each other? The vlan interfac...

lamav by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have got to upgrade the IOS on catalyst 6500E, which has got 2 SUP720-3B. One of the SUP720 was working fine with the upgraded software where as the other SUP720 was booting up only in the ROMMON mode. I did access the non-working SUP720 by using (...