Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I m having Layer 3 switch connected with 40 l2 switches.. I want to deny a particular port number in 3 of the L2 switches .. How to do.. And another question ?How to deny a port number in 5 switch port out of 24 ports in a particular L2 switch?

vinothlb1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay,I'm about to move several devices to another vlan. My question is this:If I trunk a port for vlans 1 and 125, and if a device is connected to that port, yet we have NO clue what the device is or where it's at, it's still going to come in on vlan...

All,I'm creating a vlan migration plan. Currently we only have vlan1, and I have at least six that I'm creating.I have a 3750 L3 switch, and there are about 5 subnets on vlan1 SVI. I need to move printers over to vlan99. The address for vlan1's svi i...

Running EIGRP. See attachment. I need to make the default route, from all routers, get to my firewall. If something fails in the ring I want it to fail over and still be able to reach the firewall.Scenario: Using static default routes, router 4 ha...

I have a link to our DR site that has several bridge gtroups configured to bridge three different subnets.Two are verified up and working because we have devices in those subnets are the DR side.The third, I have no devices in the remote side, so I c...

How can I set up an RSPAN port (or something similar) on a 7201 router?I'd like to send traffic that is routed through this router to a SPAN port on a 6509 so it can be monitored by a sniffer.Thanks.

jwilliams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I require some help with the CCNA topics below:-1. when this command (sh if trunk)runs; what does a vtp pruned output look like compared to a non vtp pruned output 2. The ports that populate the same trunk create a group with the native VLAN, and ...

aqusingh7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have one L3 Cisco Switch and I have configured sub interfaces and assigned V-lans like 1,2,3,4 and 5 and using only one interface e0/1. Now the connection between e0/2 and FW wud be a Trunk. Thanks!!

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please let me know is there any show command which will help to get the backplane speed of switch 6509 with sup 720.If there is no show command please provide a link for that.Also what exactly the command "sh fabric status " shows. Is the command ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card