Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have Cisco 350X and Dlink 1210-28 switches working together in our network.Both these switches are inter-operating together and LACP is configured between them.Dlink 1210-28 switch: Firmware: 6.10.007 Hardware Version: F1 Loopback detect settin...

Resolved! LACP on NX OS

I am working on setting up a new 5k NX OS switch and comparing it to the current setup of another live 5k Nexus switch and am questioning the setup of a PortChannel setup for LACP. I understand the concept of it, however, I have always seen a Port Ch...

joshduty by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

installation go fine as a standard user and using the admin credentials. executing packetTracer crashes, and appears to be an issue with rpath in the application. executign as an elevated user (i.e admin) has no problems-but that is not the normal op...

ddm3rr1tt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have Switch Stack of 2x C9300-48P; IOS needs upgrade from current 16.8.1a to 17.03.0.just tried to upgrade but l get an error, can you recommend if we did something wrong or one more try will do the job ?install add file flash:cat9k_iosxe.17.03...

Dear all, I'am trying to add FEX FABRIC to my N9K 9396 PX. I'have plugged port 1 on N9K and port 1 fiber to N2K 2248TP. I'have also do configuration on my N9K but I can't see interfaces of the N2K, but I see N2K.  N9K-PAR-2(config-if)# show interface...

Dear teams ;i typed the command  show ip dhcp snooping binding , so all interface display normal result except two interface display weird mac address as show below , could someone help me to understand why i get this mac address  AA0:B3:CC:FE:BB:BC ...

Nadia Bbz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configuration the FC feature on my Nexus 5672UP, everything seem okay but after zoneset activated, nothing happend, server and SAN controller did not see each other.My step:- Enable FCoE feature- Change unified port range to type FC- R...