Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have configured Etherchannel to bind 3 Fiber ports that are trunked btw 6509 & 4507. I can see all the three ports part of the Etherchannel/portchannel. But my concern is when i check output for: - "Sh int portchannel 1" , i noticed the speed s...

ciscosom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have switch that is server in domain TEST. I've connected switch to it that has no domain configured and is in vtp transparent mode. After connection is established, on second switch mode is changed to server and domain is TEST. How is it possible?

dragec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,What is the exact differnec between these 2:(cat4000-I9K91S-M), Version 12.2(20)EW(cat4000-I9S-M), Version 12.2(25)EWA2Thanks,

Resolved! HSRP Question

Hi,Sorry if this seemed like a newbie question...Is it normal for my standby router to have a bigger outgoing traffic than my active router on a HSRP group?

nojpt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VSS

We got a 12.2(33)-SXH2a version of IOS 6500 switch with PFC3C Sup 720 and will that IOS image support multi SUP-720 for VSS configuration and will that support Multi chassis Ether channel Links aswell.

abeid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My name is Rohan.I am trying to use router 2801 with a HWIC 2801 smart serial in the front of the router.But the cable that got shipped was the Octal to Noermal serial (big serial cable). Can somebody help me out with the type and the part number ...

Hi,I would like to seek expert advice on how the following setupInternet=======ISP======MY_RTR----Microsoft_ISA----Cisco4500With the above setup I m not able to identify if the link to ISP is down or http traffic not working from ISP....???What is an...

Hi All,I have a weird one. I have a 1721 loaded with a very recent IOS image. FA0 is pointing to the internet and is configured for DHCP. My WIC-4ESW is on the private LAN. The LAN has a four port 3Com gigabit consumer switch. My PC and my router are...

Hi,I have 5 VLANS created on 4506VLAN-100 [Server farm]VLAN-200 [users farm]VLAN-300 [ management vlans ]VLAN-400 [ Admin vlan]VLAN-500 [Unix Vlan ] All VLAN should be accessible by VLAN 100 & VLAN 200 except VLAN 300.Admin Vlan(400) should have comm...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card