Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

switches should be capable to operate in Active/Active or Active/Standby configuration. •9-slot rack mountable modular chassis with FAN tray. •Modular, field-replaceable, load-sharing redundant power supplies with industrial type power socket.•...

Dear Sir,We have the following scenario...1. One MUX (Megaplex 2100) with low speed module connect to SW1 (3560).2. One MUX (Megaplex 2100) with low speed module connect to SW2 (3560).3. SW1, SW2 and SW3 (all 3560), are connected in a ring with ether...

Hi, everyoneI have a problem with my LAN network. The core switch are two 3550 Switch, and several access switches 2950 connect to these 3550, each has one port to one 3550. So one port is SPT forwarding, another port is SPT block on each access swit...

hetao1601 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I'm testing ipv6 routing on a 3750. I have two vlans set with a global /eui address but cannot ping a windows client attached to one of the vlans either from the router itself or another machine on the same vlan using the global address. I CAN p...

We have a VG224 setup that is connected to our CORE routers (2 seperate uplinks) that are doing BVI's for data and one for voice. Really the only function that it plays in our netowrk is to turn on/off "inbound modem access" to some mainframe/SAN dev...

Resolved! Routing Issue

Hi, I have a 871 router which has a tunnel back to HQ. I want to force some traffic to go straight out onto the internet rather than through the tunnelThe routes currently are simply as follows: -ip classlessip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Tunnel11ip route...

jmoss1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Rick Just wanted to say congratulations on reaching 10000 points. Your knowledge and detailed explanations have helped many people on these forums and i hope you continue to participate for a long time to come. Enjoy networkers Jon

We have a very high CPU utilization on one of the RPM (route blade in MXG, the process EIGRP PDM is the cause of the high CPU.. How can we solve that? RPM#sh proc cpu sortCPU utilization for five seconds: 99%/63%; one minute: 99%; five minutes: 99% P...

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes