Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm having issue in configuring Vlan-to-Vlan mapping.I'd like to "masking" a Vlan ID "X" in Vlan "Y" for transporting it, using a Layer 2 Trunk starting from a 6500 IOS Switch, to another switch (6500 CatOS)I used command found on Cisco docs a...

Hello,i have some 3560G switches, which are running rapid-PVST+ .Now i would like to integrate some older 3550s to this LAN. As far as i can see they are only capable of rapid PVST (without the +).Do i have to switch back to the older PVST to use the...

Resolved! SLB

Hi there,is it possible to do a SLB to two servers in a HP Closure (bladeswitch: Cisco 3020). The Cisco 3020 has an etherchannel with two ports connected to 6509 (which supports SLB).Thanks in advance.

vikcorper by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a question about "priority percent" command.I want to deploy QoS at customer network to make sure voice traffic with DSCP46 and be treated with highest priority. All the packets makred with DSCP 46 will be put into LLQ on Cisco 3845 router,...

I am given two desktops of IP 192.168.1.10/24 & 192.168.2/10/24 connected to a L2 switch with a single VLAN [VLAN -1]. A router is connected to this switch with the routed interface IP 192.168.1.1/24. How do I get these two systems to talk to each ot...

I can't add a bandwidth command with a priority command previously referenced in the same policy-map. How do I have a priority queue for voice and reserve bandwidth for signalling and video similar to the 3750ME on the ES ports?

Hi all,We have a group of 8 3500XL switches connected to each other via gigastack modules. When I input "show cdp nei" on one of the switch, it shows that all gigastack switches connect to the same port. What do I need to do to distinguish what is ...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to know the best way to remove data/configs from a switch prior to RMA when a cisco product cannot execute commands due to flash problems etc