Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone help me please ?I have a system with a single NIC with one IP adress of 198.x.x.x in VLAN 10 & we require an IP address of 172.x.x.x as the 2nd IP address on the NIC. This system is connected to a 6509 switch. VLAN 10 is having restricte...

hello,I tried to configure QOS on a Cisco 871 for the following scenario: two computer are connected to two vlan1 fastethernet ports and a third computer is connected to the WAN fasteth port. the incoming traffic from the vlan and outgoing to the wan...

I am having connectivity issue with 3750 switch ports.After connecting cables to the switch port the port will not turn on meanwhile other ports are working fine.I tried to do no shut,speed auto,duplex auto but nothing good.Does somebody have any ide...

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have, say, 3 locations, Tokyo (R1), New York (R2) and Sydney (R3) and for this scenario, all are connected via serial, and I am running VLANs at all locations. There is a VLAN named accounting and there is one member at 10.0.1.2/128 on the S...

I've just upgraded my 6506 Supervisor engine (WS-SUP32-GE-3B) to s3223-ipservicesk9_wan-vz.122-18.sxf12.bin. After the initial start I try to do a wr or copy run start and I get a message that the system can not find the start-up config. Has anyone r...

Hi,I have five switches connected with one Cisco 1751 router and have 2 Mbps line. i am getting very high ping response and so my network working very slow. i am facing this problem since last five days. my normal ping response was 15 to 25 ms but no...

I have a network with 7600 and 10720s in one OSPF Area. ABR is 7600 and all 10720s are internal routers. The DR is one of the 10720s. So let us say now 7600 sends an LSA update to this area. As it is a non-DR it will send to 224.0.0.6. Now the DR wil...

prakashj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 876 router, configured with 2 VLANs. Fe0-Fe2 are in VLAN1 and Fe3 is configured as a trunk port. There is a wifi AP connected to Fe3, the AP is configured with 2 separate ssids, one is member of VLAN1 the other VLAN10.Everything works per...