Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

This is following on from -    https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/windows-2016-connectivity-issue/m-p/4477088#M511617   Ran some SPAN tests on the 3750 stack and it looks like it may be an issue with the switches but the behaviour  is still no...

We're planning to configure Flexlink+ Feature on Existing Switches .However we have doubt related to the Auto recovery of uplinks. Because as per Cisco document (Refer below link) traffic will not be fail back to primary uplink from secondary once th...

hk24596 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I have 2 IE2000-8TC-G-E devices that I wish to HSRP between, issue being i dont seem to have available all the subset of the standby command.They are both lanbase, if i set the below on a port, i get the standby command available:-interface fFastE...

What 10g industrial sfp is recommended for ie3300 switches Can SFP-10G-BXU-I be used and will connection work if we can connect using single mode fiber patch cord, a  IE-3300-8U2X-E having SFP-10G-BXU-I= to another existing Cisco 9606R having SFP-10G...

Pretty sure this is a server issue but posting here as there is a lot of knowledge on these forums.     3 hypervisors (Hyper-V - server 2016) with a backend storage setup. Each hypervisor has a teamed pair of NICs on frontend with a vswitch and then ...

Hello all, This may be a silly question, but I've been reading up on IP Device-Tracking, and per Cisco's description, "The main IPDT task is to keep track of connected hosts (association of MAC and IP address)." I guess I'm trying to see why we need ...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have yet to see a Cisco switch use as much power as it is rated (Eg. 3200 watts or 16 amps). What would you say is the typical amp draw on 9407 and 9407 switches? Can you give a % of total rating? Is it more like 25%? Is the power equally divided b...

jbnc135 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   We have 2 9600 deployed as StackWise Virtual, there is a requirement that some users connected on this stack migrated to another site that is fully prepared (FW, internet links,etc.) except of core switch. I'm thinking of powering off the ...

hello there,recently, we want to deploy Ruckus AP with cisco Catalyst switch.Our Ruckus AP is R650 and it support 1G and 2.5G link, so we want to choose a switch which suport 2.5Gwe found a model: C9200L-48PXG-4X-E  and SPEC:Catalyst 9200L 48-port 12...

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just want to confirm with the community, I have two WS-C4500X-16 running in a VSS pair.  We are looking to buy a 10G Wave connection and want to be sure I won't have any performance issues connecting my 4500x to our provider 10G. The provider will be...