Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a 2621 acting as a terminal server-on the back of it are 4 ASYNC slots0-78-1516-2324-31There are only LED lights on 0 ,1, 5,6, 78,9,13,12But our configs shows this-menu net text 1 L33 xxxrouter1menu net command 1 telnet myport 2033menu net te...

I have 2 servers and 2 hosts, hosts are pointing to the same IP with same ports in use.I need that:s=host_a, d=defaultIP->server_as=host_b, d=defaultIP->server_bhow can I configure these NAT??thanks

Hi,the CAT 6k5 reload without User activity, following message appears in the NVRAM Log:NVRAM log:1/29/2008,12:26:21: Exception hdlr:Unaligned Addr: 0x1900002a Partial Traceback: 0x80ae01ac 0x80ae01ac 0x80b090e8 0x802fa6e4Cat 6k runs with CAT OS!Any ...

aossow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Can any body has idea about STP that is possible to enable STP between Cisco 3560 and Linksys switch?As i found Cisco 3560 has PVST and Repid-PVST options where in case of Linksys there is no any option of such a version, linksys has only Clas...

Hi all, can anyone tell me why we have to use a crossover cable to connect switches together ? how come pc's dont need this, is it because on a nic, they are already opposite transmit and receive ports as standard, also how come we dont need a crosso...

i am trying to get the 802.1x authentication working between windows xp computer and switch c3560 using ACS 3.2.ip address is static in this first step, just trying to be authenticated by radius ietf.but in acs i got this error in Failed Attempts :Ba...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, when pc's / servers make sessions to other pc's and servers etc, do they just pick a random port between a certain range, also when would the source port be the same as the destination port? would tftp be a good example , would it use port 69...