Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I activated dhcp snooping on my test envirament (C3550 Software C3550-I9Q3L2-M), Version 12.1(20)EA1a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)The first IP request coming from a desktop was successful. It got a valid ip. The release worked also fine. The new ip req...

Hi,My Cisco 3550 switch is booting up with the following error message:!!! Warning the switch is not usable !!!It does not list a reasonIt then goes into Rommon, what are the possible causes of this error message. The switch is a WS-C3550-24PWR-SMIT...

Hello People,I have an Catalyst 2960G Switch. I want to bundle 2 ports so it operates at 2gbit/s.On 1 side I have an IBMServer1 with EthernetBonding also at 2gbits bundled.And on the other side I also have an IBMServer2 with EthernetBonding at 2gbits...

Dear NetproI Received like this msg while i have enabled ip nat inside on the S1/010xs*Mar 3 20:47:54.530: %SYS-3-CPUHOG: Task is running for (6024)msecs, more than (2000)msecs (1/0),process = Exec.-Traceback= 0x612EBEEC 0x612EC578 0x612ED034 0x612E...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,odd question....I cannot use prefix list and i have to filter all except default route....but i can use just deny statement by now :(. otherwise will be simple :)can i make and access-list for achieving that aim?acl like: <IP><wildcard><subnet...

I have switch 2950.My switch has a default vlan 1. What I want is to configure ports 1-16 that has a dhcp config. When a host is connected to the port, it will be given an IP automatically.What is the configuration?

micro_xii by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an etherchannel that does seem to be [assing traffic between the two gig ports on a 2960 and two gig ports from a 4948. When I created the extherchannel on the 2960 there didn't seem to be an option to type the command switchport trunk encapsu...

Dear Netpro!i have a couples of questions:1)in ospf in wich cases we must use the virtual-lINK?2)where/whem in EIGRP we need to summarize networks under the Interface?3)what this commands mean?ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 null0then redis this static rout...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have to do a IOS upgrade on a pair of sup720s in an 6509. Ive been looking for a step-by-step on how to do this. Anyone know or can point to a good document?