Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Site has multiple WAP571 access points (5 total) deployed each connected to a 2960X-24S-L switch. The WAP571 devices are the only devices connected to the 2960X. The WAP571 devices are all running the latest firmware -- 1.0.1.10. The 2960X is running...

Hello Community! Hoping someone can help. I am a bit of a noob on the Network end. So i have a 2960g switch and am wanting to upgrade from the current version (below) to the newer one using the bin file that I downloaded c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-55.SE...

Hello,Is there any firmware version which supports object-group on the  WS-C3850?I've read that the Cisco removed the command around 16.6.x version but cannot find any info if any later version restored object-group on C3850s.Thank you.Regards,Daniel

ziqex by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm replacing a switch and I can't get the trunk link to the core connect. I'm not 100% sure its not the fiber link to the core, but it was previously working and I traced it with a light pen. There are two available fiber links in this comm room and...

DHGmem by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In some pricelists, the model C9300-24UX-EDU appears but at this moment the data sheet https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-9300-series-switches/nb-06-cat9300-ser-data-sheet-cte-en.html doesn't mention that model. Does ...

Hi All,I am facing a weird issue where after resetting the Cisco router 1921, i am trying to login using default username "cisco" and password "cisco"and i am getting password invalid error. I have hard resetted the router using the the key in the ba...

kaushal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

As the title suggests, I am able to power on my Catalyst 3850 but it will not even make it to the bootloader. No lights except for the PSU and fan lights turn on. I've tried RJ-45 console cable and Micro-USB console cable. Not getting anything to sho...

We have two 4500x switches in a VSS configuration running as our core. Recently we started getting some parity errors when we enabled some monitoring/polling of switch statistics. Cisco Tac has instructed us to reboot the core to clear the problem. W...

RBrower by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to route between vlans using layer 3 switches and also route from the vlan to router 0So i have configured the vlans on sw1 and sw2, i have also configured SVI for all vlans on L3 switchesi have enabled routing already, trunk have been configu...

14th jan topology.png

I would like to add a Cisco Access Terminal Server into my infrastructure but it's ben so long since I was a network engineer my knowledge of what to buys is lacking.I used to have a Cisco 2500 series router with and octal async cable which plugged i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card