Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have some serious issues using HSRP msec timers. I tried HSRP, HRSP v2 and GLBP ; all the same resultsActual : IOS 12.2(33)SXHOld : IOS 12.2(18)SXF8No physical problems, no errors on the interfaces, no STP problems (no redundant links) I tried...

jesav by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Advice on a problem please:Currently have a 3560 POE with 10 Mitel phones attached and RPS675 suppies the power when an outage occurs.If during an outage we try to add additional phones to the 3560 they do not power up? Any reason as to why adding ad...

Hello all,I have a wireless network connected to an Ethernet Interface of a 3660 router. The wireless network has about 300 devices (switches, AP's, Subscribers) and these devices are spread over multiple subnets. These different subnets are assign...

craigeb78 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,We 've tried to configure dhcp-static on a router.When we use type "id" with client identifier, it works.But when we use type "1" with mac-address, pc can't get ip address.Could someone help, please?

We have a VTP domain with one master switch connected to several downstream switches. The domain has vtp pruning enabled.One switch wrongly prunes back vlans from the trunk which are active on the switch.I am having trouble finding an in-depth explai...

gryphon55 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that want put the address 10.x.x.x in the vlan1 in a ce500.How can I avoid this restriction in the ce500.

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my 803 router that is currently running 12.1 IOS. I would like to upgrade to 12.2-46. I have downloaded the image and transfered it to the device. I have entered the boot system flash:<filename> command, saved the config and...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,help me guys.i am still confused which one will disable auto-negotiation,setting speed,or setting duplex,or any one of them?thanksragardsAlex

CHN by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I added a VLAN 301 to my LAN that already has VLANS 300 and 246. On Switch 1, VLAN 301 has an interface IP of 10.220.1.1, on Switch 2, VLAN 301 has an interface IP of 10.220.1.2. HOWEVER, I can not ping either interface from each device even th...

rwamstutz by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes