Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have several EtherChannel trunk bundled with two fiber in our 6509s. I have always noticed that if one link goes there is always a hiccup in this netwrok, for example we have two building connected with Etherchannel trunk and this moring one trunk ...

nawas by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am trying to log interface events (up/down)and various other events on a catalyst 6513 running 12.2(18)SXF8. It seems when an interface goes down nothing is logged. I have enable logging by entering:logging buffered 7 logging history 7lo...

kvcruse by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble with an out-of-the-box 851 that I simply want to configure for a stub network to the world.Its fast4 is on the 132.239.x.x network, plugged into a 132.239.x.x switch, and machines in the 132.239. world can ping that interface. It...

jdigjudy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2821 running c2800nm-securityk9-mz.124-3f.bin with two vwic2-2mtf-t1/e1 with a multilink (3 t1) bundle. Yesterday it started dropping internet packets and then crashed hard. I do not have any dump. Does anyone know of any hardware or soft...

sarcher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 4503 vlan design

Ok, this is alot of info attached. Not that I want a person to show me step by step on what to do. I would just like some of the questions answered. This switch was configured before I came on board. I guess I want to make sure this is a good desig...

Hi all, I was reading some info on eigrp with the auto summary command switched on, If I have say 5 routers say on 10.1/16 10.2/16 10.3/16 10.4/16 and 10.5/16 each connected via an ethernet port in the 192.168.1.0/30 range, will they see each other w...

Hello,we've following situation- switch A is third party unmanaged switch- switch B is Catalyst 2950 or 2960- switch C is Catalyst 2950 acting as "Service Provider Egde"Switch A is connected to access port of switch B (configured with portfast), swit...

jan.klicka by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a good one for you, a customer has atonomous AP's here in a Wireless VLAN, 491 to be exact. Now the controller is all setup and the LWAAP AP's land and all is happy. Customer has a an access-list on the Wireless VLAN, no, with the access-list re...

Hi:I have diferents VLANS interconnected trough a 6506 and an ASA5520 (for the DMZ).In a DMZ VLAN port of a 3560 I have a machine that hasn't got Gateway. The IP default-gateway is for the rest VLAN's in the inside.What can I do to connect this machi...

ehuarte by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes