Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I ahve a new switch going to Athens. I have checked the timezone and it saysGMT+2 Standard andGMT+3 Current.Which do I set the timezone to as we are shipping this out and may not remember to change it come end of BST.Thanks

londint by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,This is the scenario: We have 4 6506 switches 2 for access layer and 2 for the distributed layer. There are voice gateways connected on the distributed switches and the network analyer are on the access layer port g3/1. The souce span is the v...

cmain0238 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I recently upgraded the IOS of my Cisco AIR-AP1230 WAP. During the copy process, the device was accidentally turned off causing the WAP to lose the old IOS. Now, the device is in AP (ROMMON). What is the command to use so i can copy an IOS f...

Hi all, I was reading up on tcp/ip, it says tcp is connection orientated and ip is connectionless, I thought that all packets that go over routers etc will always use tcp ? does this just mean that the initial connection over layer 3 (ip) is connecti...

Hi all, can anyone tell me what kind of label mpls puts on to the tag ? is it a name or number, and does the label get changed along the path ? also does the label get applied by a setting on the interface ?can anyone helpcheers

Hi allfrom http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6845/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00806e9f41.html In networks with some devices using MAC address reduction, and others not using MAC address reduction, STP parameters do not necessarily...

e1

Hi all, with e1 , is this classed as a leased line ? or can you run an e1 circuit across to any destination ? does the circuit have to be end to end ?many thanks

I would like to configure encapsulation dot1q on a subinterface of a 2600 router with IOS version 12.2(11)T2. Unfortunately, I just found out that it is not supported. Can you please tell me what IOS version can support the said configuration with on...

rye_yan14 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a good link that explains the different kinds of memory on a switch SUP 720, ex: sup-bootflsh, bootflash, disk0, disk1, etc?

lamav by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes