Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to all,I need some help with the setting up of etherchannel in a network setup of mine (see attached picture). I wanted to know if the load balancing done by etherchannel is per-packet using plain round-robin like with the command "ip load-sharing...

Resolved! WLAN AP 1130ag

Hi All,I have installed a 1130ag for the first time and I can not bring up the wireless/radio interface?I have it connected via http at the moment, and have tried to enable the radio through the GUI but it does not come up? (It normally comes up this...

We are a company of engineering in Madrid and have to update one system of redundant networks, but the problem is that we must create the redundancy route hardware not software since the cards are ancient and not to be able change them, for the type ...

angelestr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was checking some graphs utilization and found Avg Packets Utilization of 10 packets/seg.Does anybody knows if it's correct to say that in 1 hour the utilization in Mbps is about 418 mpbs assuming that youare using a standard frame, the payload (da...

muca by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I'm a rookie so apologies in advance for any mistakes. I'm redesigning my LAN and thinking of a collapsed core/dist--access design with L3 links from core/dist to access. I don't need to span VLANs across switches, want to segment broadcas...

yutlophat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a problem on our network with eigrp flapping on our routers, I've narrowed it down to one of our 6509's that's showing high cpu utization...in the log I get holding time expired events for EIGRP (the other routers get peer restarted)...I'm...

niro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just want to nat a destination ip address:I have a router with e0 and e1.There are packets arriving e0 with destination 10.1.1.1 and any source. I want to change the destination address to 10.2.2.2 statically.There are no other NAT configuration...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently purchased a Cisco 871 router. In the GUI from the installed software, I have been able to configure which ports are forwarded to a specified IP address within my local area network. This seems to output a configuration line like this:...

On our 4506 switch I am getting the following errors:Jul 15 09:17:00 CDT: %C4K_EBM-4-HOSTFLAPPING: Host 00:20:E0:CC:56:E9 in vlan 21 is flapping between port Fa2/3 and port Fa2/6Jul 15 09:21:34 CDT: %C4K_EBM-4-HOSTFLAPPING: Host 00:20:E0:CC:56:E9 in ...

joeldc by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a C2924 that takes many many tries to power on. Once power is connected, the fans spin up and the LEDs go orange and it stops there. I can continue powering up and down the switch for 30mins with no change.This is where it gets silly, i...

Please how can I determine the serial number of the fans and power supply on a Catalyst 4003 and 4006 running CatOS from the config?Thanks

londint by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pre-configured 3560 switch that is not connected to the network and I am trying to console in but it looks for the Radius server and password. How can I disable that password on the console port to get in and make my configuration changes......

etfetfetf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes