Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Sir,I have one unit Catalyst 6513. I configured a PVLAN with VLAN 30 as primary VLAN and VLAN 31 as secondary isolated VLAN.Ports connected to hosts are configured as follows:!interface GigabitEthernet3/1 switchport switchport private-vlan host-as...

I have a customer who needs a switch which can provide statistics regarding switched VLAN flows. the scenario is as follows -Router 1 is attached to Switch ASwitch A is trunked to Switch BSwitch B is trunked to Switch CSwitch C is attached to Route...

we use two CISCO router 1841 to link two LAN, the LAN1 router , inside ip 192.168.100.100outside ip 10.3.13.100, gateway 10.3.13.254 the LAN2 routerinside ip 192.168.1.60outside ip 10.3.38.100, gateway 10.3.38.1now we create the VPN as the document....

We have four cat6509 that are uplinked to each other with L2 802.1q trunks.We have a non-routed vlan that we use for a cluster interconnect.Jumbo frames should be enabled.So we set the mtu xxxx command on the ports where the cluster interfaces of the...

I have two l2 switches.one l2 to other l2 pull two utp cables when one goes down second will up automatic.see the attachment

upendra07 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've implemented WDS and have AP's associated to the WDS master.All clients associate fine using LEAP.My question is - When you create the ssid "whatever" on an INFRASTRUCTURE ap.is it necessary to specify the type of authentication under the ssid? a...

We currently have our pix 501 nat statement setup with the public IP forwarding smtp traffic to an internal IP which is our exchange box. So, any mail coming into the network should go to the Anit-Spam box 192.168.10.4. There is one company that tr...

Can anybody please show me where I can download an IOS for a Sup3 on a 4006. The main download links only send me to old CatOS images for a Sup1 and 2. Thanks!

Hi If use BGP with internet route,could still need to setup static default route, like ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 x.x.x.x in the BGP route? Thanksben

bma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have two new 2948-48 switches that I need to setup. I am just looking for some advice on setting them up. I want to connect both switches together via cat5 and use one of the gig ports on each switch, then connect one of the gig ports on on...

vmarkese by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all.I have a 4006 with:Supervisor III 1000BaseX (GBIC)48 10/100BaseTX (RJ45)Vstatus led is orange but in the log there is nothing.attached th sh env that looks to be ok!any idea about this problem