Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Sir, I have layer3 3560 switch, switch Ip 192.168.1.1 I have One Pc with ip 192.168.1.10 & other Pc 192.168.1.11 Some times I can not get the ping of 192.168.1.11 from 192.168.1.10 At that time if ping its gateway m...

Dear Readers,Pls help me with this one:The FCS filed in the Ethernet frame is used to detect corrupted frames. Now this FCS is a number which is arrived at after running a cyclic redundancy check(ie CRC). I would like to know whether the CRC is appli...

satish_b1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting the following error and need some help.Initializing flashfs...flashfs[1]: 11 files, 3 directoriesflashfs[1]: 0 orphaned files, 0 orphaned directoriesflashfs[1]: Total bytes: 15998976flashfs[1]: Bytes used: 6827520flashfs[1]: Bytes availa...

modragon by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everybody; recently i have cisco 2950 problem i have six cisco 2950 switchs,these switchs in which one setting 6 channel-group. last Saturday occurs that in the switch two channel-group is enable, then, other channel-group...

Hi. In the site of my customer it has a load balancer before 2 routers, that is a point of vulnerability and for this it desires to substitute this balancer and to make the load balancing between the routers, I believe that the GLBP would make this, ...

Hi Guy'sI know that if we insert a switch with high VTP revision number in the network it may wipe out the existing vtp information.In this case how can we bring back all the information and the network to stable without much delay.ThanksMahmood

Hi,We are currently running s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF8.bin on a SUP720. Average CPU is around 50% during the day. However on a WR MEM the cpu goes upto 91-93% - Surely this is bad news! Please can anyone shed any light on the subject?C...

pic_whizz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,iam having one 3500 l3 switch and 3 2950t l2 switches now iwant l3 switch as core switch and l2 switch as slave switch and i want create vlans departmentwise we have 4 departments 1)accounts2)marketing3)technical4)adminnow iwnat to create a ...

Thanks in advance for any help offered.I am trying to workaround the lack of hairpinning on the PIX501, by using an internal 1721 router that serves as an IPSEC headend for VPN clients. Here is what I am trying:Remote users with Cisco VPN client (v4....

Guys, I want to use 3560G (SMI) for routing between two subnets. This is the only cisco switch we have on the network. Other switches are unmanaged netgear/3com. Currently windows 2003 server is doing routing between primary lan (192.168.2.x) an...

gurmit_us by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes