Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to install a 3560 switch with fibre using the SFP ports, which I have never done before:Can anyone point me in the right direction? (I looked in the documentation but couldn't find anything)Thanks so much

cisco-pix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I had two routers directly connected via EthernetI had configure both as in attached file I had found that my ibgp neighbour is in active stateany suggestion ?B#sh ip bgp summaryBGP router identifier 10.10.10.9, local AS number 200BGP table ve...

Hi,I have a Cisco switch 3550 24 ports EMI using a 12.1 (8) Ea 1c imageI have downloaded the IOS c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-25.SEE3.bin. I have deleted the current bin file to make room for the new image and typed the command boot system flash:...Sinc...

remarkit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone check this error 19 while booting .Kindly revert back to me.----------------------------------running startup....bootflash: bf_io_devctl: DEVCTL error 19 ------------------------------------------ Restricted Rights LegendUse, ...

Hello,im just new to cisco networking... i have a question and can someone help me on this one. this will be much appreciated. this is my question.what is dual routing?tnx in advance....

cmadiam82 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i hav the network like this........Internet Router----->ASA------>3750now on 3750 i hav created 5 vlans, ASA will be a part of 1 vlan in 3750, rest 4 vlans will be on LAN.my requirement is......all the 4 vlans users in LAN should be accessed bas...

Hi together,i've configured dhcp-snooping and it seems to work by creating snooping-bindings but some laptops still don't get an ip addresswireshark says that there are only dhcp-requests and no offers/acks at the laptop debugging on the switch gives...

kulinski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer of mine has a site that's near the coastline. As such, they get more than their share of thunderstorms and bad weather. What can you recommend on a good indoor or outdoor type 10/100/1000BaseT surge suppressor?I'm looking at the Altelicon ...

oj88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have defined a firewall vlan-group 50 This group contains vlan's 301,400,500,600,601,603,604 I wanted to add vlan 602 and additional vlans but I receive the following message:"Group 50 is tied to module 7 which has svi 3 already. No more than one ...