Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco Catalyst 4507R with two Sup-Engine V-10GE.When I remove from the chassis the active SUP-Engine, the switchover works fine, but there is no syslog message on the LMS syslog.When I re-insert the module in the chassis, syslog messages app...

croue by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any workaround for a WS-C3750G-48PS Switch that handles PoE that has a port that suddenly stopped supplying PoE to IP Phones.Restart the switch? I have not done that but have to ask for permission.Anything else?

how can i filter the inter-vlan routing on a layer 3 switch? i want to route between all vlans except for the management vlan (preventing access vlan traffic from getting to the mgmt vlan and vice versa). is this just done with access lists? can som...

matt_heff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a bit of a weird problem with two of my CE 500 24 port switches. They are both PoE versions. One switch has 16 phones plugged into it and the other is not being used for phones, only computers and printers. Management VLAN is the same as the ...

I'm reading a cisco doc and it says Performance/Forwarding Rate for the two module:WS-X6416-GBIC is Mpps 32 Gbps 15 Mpps per systemWSX6516-GBIC is 256 Gbps using CEF: Up to 30 Mpps per systemMy questions is: Using 6416 with SUP720, will overall chas...

nawas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am needing some help with our router.We are software development company and we releasing a new product, so we are sending out and 20,000+emails to notify our current customers. The problem that we are having is that when we perform this activity o...

dlord by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Office is needing a major Overhaul...Currently the office is daisy chained together but we moved the Servers to a Rack and now almost all client machines have about 5 hops to the server approximately..the closest 30 have still got 2 hops minimum.The ...

Hi Which IOS version is better for Cisco 3845 route for BGP and HSRP?Thanksben

bma by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just created a vlan, assigned it to a port on our 6509, assigned the vlan an ip address and when i shoot the command, show int vlan 31 it says that the vlan is administratively down. I can't figure out whats going on here? i issued a no shut, to no...

Hi, i tried login with my CCO login to this site for CatOS to IOS converter http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/CatCfgConversion/catcfg_xlat.pl but i couldn't. can some 1 lemme know the reason & come across such thingz.