Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently came into posession of a Cisco 7200 Series router, which I will be using to upgrade the network of a local non-profit. It came with various cards installed, including a T1 IMA 8-port card (model PA-A3-8T1IMA). Whenever I power on the rou...

I have a 3845 router that has a couple of interfaces generating a much larger amount of traffic than they should be. Is there a way to get a list of the IPs or MAC addresses, and how many octets they send/receive? The only way I've figured so far w...

skingry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 routers and 2 isp connections. One is a T1 and the other is a 8MBS download Cable circuit. Each connection has a static IP I am connecting to. I have 1 ISA server that all my internet traffic comes through. The 2 routers and the Outbound NI...

Hi,I am trying to configure DHCP on the E0/1 interface of my router. Is there any way to do this and limit it to only the network connected to that interface? We have set up our router so that e0/1 connects to a test network, seperate from our main...

Hi all,I have an existing Sup I on C4506 and C4507R, and I need to upgrade a network for the upcomming project, which of the sup card can support QOS,POE,MPLS and other routing protocol.Thanks,Raj

rkcontrol by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have many C2950-24 switches in my L2 network, and I have upgraded all of the switches to 2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-22.EA9.bin (with ssh support). Hench the network have grown the switches have been bought over time and I have many different Hardware revis...

chald by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I was told that 3 network devices needed to be in the same subnet. Does this necessarily mean the same vlan?