Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! DDNS on ASA 5505

hello again guys, long time no see :)))  this time I have a new problem, the DDNS problem, to explain,  I have a ddns name from my ISP myname.go.ro, and I want to use this ddns to access the asa, sw L3, some pcs from my virtula hypervisor and I can't...

On packet tracer, I set up RIP via the GUIs on two routers that I want to connect via a WAN. One of the routers can be pinged to its serial port from devices on the external network side and it can be pinged to its ethernet port from devices on it's ...

joe.r by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I Want to knwo what's configuration ( or commands )  that allow 3 switch 9200L 48 port  be switch stack !! what's the procedure  config  that allow three switch stack ?, i wait a reply from expert switching answer  me  !! thanks in advance     ...

We have a core and edge switch connected via dual 10g fiber and had some strange connectivity issues on devices connected to the edge switch. We found that the port-channel on the core was never configured and we only had (2) individual 10g fiber por...

mharing by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, I know that for 3850, there's 2 upgrade types i.e. bundle and install. So cut to the chase, I am confused about the many commands and ways people use to upgrade 3850 in Install mode.There are 3 ways that I have seen till now.1. install a...

Hi all,I'm trying to verify if the Ethernet IBM adapter  PCIe2 2-port 10 GbE BaseT RJ45 adapter is a PCI Express (PCIe) generation 2, x8 adapter. (details located at IBM site as FCEN0W IBM Ethernet Adapter https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/power9?topic=ad-...

We are receiving the following event message in the log:%PIM-6-INVALID_RP_JOIN: Received (*, 224.0.1.40) Join from 0.0.0.0 for invalid RP 10.33.63.1However, that is the correct RP address and I already checked the link below:http://www.cisco.com/en/U...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, in packet tracer I put two pc and three multilayer switches and created vlans in order to aggregation, Switches linked with two Cables. each Interface in each switch grouped together.channel protocol is LACP and mode of all switch is Acti...