Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

A customer who has 2mg link from ISP1 would like to purchase 2nd and 3rd 2mg from ISP2, The link from ISP1 is connected on RT1 and The link from ISP2 is connected on RT2 ( RT2 has 2 link )can some one tell me how can i do a load blance as well as eac...

I received a Catalyst 4948 from my Headquarters and they didn't send any passwords, I did the password recovery for the Catalyst 4500/4000 Supervisor Engine II+/III/IV/V Module and it appeared to succeed, However Now When I reboot it goes straight t...

I am trying to stack up few Catalyst 3750E switches which they will be mounted in different racks. One of these stackwise cable was being just little short even using 3 meter one (CAB-STACK-3M=), I'm wondering if there is anything longer than 3 mete...

Hi Experts!i have to know,1)how can i Configure Port-Security on server vlan and static mac-address mapping for these servers on the DMZ segment.10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am really trying to push L3 in the closet using 3750s. However, it is very frustrating when the most basic stuff (i.e. multicast routing) is not supported in the IPBASE image--but I hear this is supposed to change in an upcoming release. Upgradin...

We had a co-worker get fired and took the passwords with him. We have txt files of the config but need away to decrypt the level 5 password. I would just run through the password recovery reboot but we cannot take the switches out of production. A...

Resolved! Basics

Hi all,I was wandering if i could create a network (ethernet) without IP addresses assigned for the hosts. I mean that if there is any way to communicate two or more hosts only by using their MAC addr 's.

agentlife by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if 800 series routers support bgp and,if no, which are the protocols that are used. I have a couple of those routers and i thought that it would be good if i used them for practice. I'm open to any suggestion.Thanks

agentlife by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes